mrmanners is offline Junior Member

Stacking D-bol and winstrol?

Brothers. . .

I've got 5 weeks left of my cycle:500mgs/wk of Test. and 400mgs/wk of deca .
    I want to add some more size and am planning to add D-bol to the stack for the last 5 weeks @30mgs/day just prior to my workouts.
    Would it be a waste to run Winstrol while on D-bol trying to add size?
    If not I was planning on running 1mg e.o.d of winnie and shooting it in the delts.

Eternally greatful for your input as always. M

Stats are 225lbs @ 6'-1" and 36yo

MrDezel is offline Banned
    well running dbol at the end is not really going to do anything for you in the long run. It's all water weight for the most part. I would def stay away from doing dbol and winny unless you got an extra liver hanging around.

Run winny for the last 5-6 weeks if your bf is low enough for it to really be noticable. It's a waste to run it if your bf isn't below 10%.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    do not run winni and dbol together too much strain on the liver just run the winni. dbol should be run weeks 1-4 to jump start a cycle thats it like the guy above me said its all water weight u will just add more water mass to ur physique thats not the goal save it bro

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    well running dbol at the end is not really going to do anything for you in the long run. It's all water weight for the most part. I would def stay away from doing dbol and winny unless you got an extra liver hanging around.

Run winny for the last 5-6 weeks if your bf is low enough for it to really be noticable. It's a waste to run it if your bf isn't below 10%.
    Thank you for the input from me and on the behalf of my liver. I'll hold the D-bol for the next cycle.

M

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    do not run winni and dbol together too much strain on the liver just run the winni. dbol should be run weeks 1-4 to jump start a cycle thats it like the guy above me said its all water weight u will just add more water mass to ur physique thats not the goal save it bro
    I will save it and run it from the start next time around. Should be around X-mas again
    Thanks, M

Thread Information