WEEKS 1-14 TEST E 300MG 2X A WK
    WEEKS 15-20 PROP 80MG ED
    WEEKS 15-20 WINNI 70MG ED
    WEEKS 10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 CLEN 100MCG ED
    WEEKS 1-25 NOLVA 20MG ED
    WEEKS 1-17 LETRO 2.5MG ED
    WEEKS 21-24 CLOMID 100MG ED
    WEEKS 5,10,15,20 H.C.G. 1000,1000,1000,2000IU

MILK THISTLE, GLUCOSAMINE, TYLER'S LIVER DETOX, B-12,FINASTRIDE, B-5, PRO-ACTIVE, RETIN-A, CREATINE

WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT IT I LIKE IT DO YOU AND IF NOT WHY AND IF YES THANKS AND IF MAYBE DONT RESPOND LOL THANKS BROS GOOD LUCK TO ALL

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    stop shouting.

What are you goals? If you're aiming to cut up I'd suggest losing the Dbol and using prop to start with also. Also I would pyramid your clen , and plan the HCG if NEEDED. If you don't need it don't use it.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    My cycle looks similar except higher doses and TREN . You are missing the Tren 50mg ED weeks 14 - 20. I actually used HCG 500iu a day, 20mg nolva and .25mg arimidex . but you doses are lite so you might want to listen to DocHoliday. I believe in prevention is better than cure.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 09-07-2004 at 03:30 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    summer is over now??

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    stop shouting.

What are you goals? If you're aiming to cut up I'd suggest losing the Dbol and using prop to start with also. Also I would pyramid your clen, and plan the HCG if NEEDED. If you don't need it don't use it.
    hey doc was up my goals are both to cut at the end but to gain size first if you study the cycle it will tell u that i am very good at setting up cycles (i think so) this will be my last long cycle with touch ups here and there as for the fina i dont like it i dont need it with what i have i think im good as for my goal i am 5,9' 190 about 12% b/f (looking to cut down to 8-9% b/f thats what the clen is for) and look big and ripped bottom line is i think this cycle fits my needs if not how would u change it bro tell me please i want to know i am experienced but it never hurts to here ur opinbion thanks again goode luck
    peace bro

Thread Information