khurrams is offline Associate Member

Can Prop and Tren be loaded in the same injection????

This is purely Hearsay and Yes I have heard wat everyone thinks about "I heard" typpa comment/concerns on AR...so I am gonna make this as stupendous free as possible.....here it goes..I have heard that loading prop and tren in the same injection can dilute the BA in prop hence making it a little bit pain free....now I didn't even know that Prop and Tren can be loaded together.....If you wish to avoid answering this post I thankyou anyways and if you do wish to give me your expertise .02 cents on this matter than kudos to you and I will be more than thankful than ever........Thankyou...

~Khurrams~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I sure hope so I do it all the time. Yes it is fine.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It's no problem but tren is usually high in BA as well so it's not the best to dilute prop with. If you're looking to reduce pain that is.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    It's no problem but tren is usually high in BA as well so it's not the best to dilute prop with. If you're looking to reduce pain that is.
    i agree, its best to use sterile oil, b12, or even some eq to help with the prop pain

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP

homebrew isnt usually high is it? ive used it before with my prop and it cut it real nice. ive never had any pain from tren , even when i ran it alone

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    homebrew isnt usually high is it? ive used it before with my prop and it cut it real nice. ive never had any pain from tren, even when i ran it alone

You ran it alone????? What kind of results did you get??? Seriously bro.....Im not flaming, just curious! Thanks!

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    bump that... what kind of results did you get with just tren ?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I run tren 7 days a week sust m-w-f. So I use tren alone and it never hurts. Prop on the othe hand hurts like hell and the tren does reduce the bite a little.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    You ran it alone????? What kind of results did you get??? Seriously bro.....Im not flaming, just curious! Thanks!

well to be honest i did it a couple time alone. i was stupid and didnt do my research. plus i didnt have a hookup and someone told me i could get the stuff and make it myself so i did. the first time i had good results with the only side effect being decreased libido. the second time was horrible. progesterone gyno, hardcore shutdown. libido was null. jessica simpson could have been giving me a lap dance and i wouldnt even want to have sex then. thats why i reccomend noone do a tren or deca alone cycle.

Thread Information