sooner45 is offline Member

Drug Test Question.....Not what you think!

Hey guys! Im fixin to start a new job with a BIG Telecommunications company. This will be what you call your white colar job(suit and tie deal). Anyway, Im fixin to take a drug test, which is the only thing that can keep me from getting hired on now. Im not worried about it cause I finished up a Prop/Winny Cycle about a month and a half ago, so it should be out of my system, and I know that 90% of the time they dont drug test for Roids anyway(Right? LOL) Ok now to get to my question. Im thinking about starting a Prop/Fina cycle in November/December. Will they periodically drug test me? Or if they see Im getting a little bigger, or more ripped or whatever, and start asking questions, could they specifically make me take a drug test for roids?????? This is gonna be a GREAT job and I dont wanna screw it up over the sauce. I would rather stay off of it, continue to diet and train naturally, and keep my job. Well theres my story. Any advice, insight, help would be much appreciated! Thansk Bro's!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    You are right. They are most likely to test for narcodics. As far as getting big to fast, if this is a white colar job, wearing a suit it is very hard to see growth while wearing a suit. Look at Arnold when he wears a suit. The only time he looks huge is when the suit comes off. Personally I don't think you have nothing to worry about.

Good Luck
    Braz_Machine

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just make urself known in the workplace. make it a point (without bragging) that people know u live in the gym. people that see u on an everyday basis dont really notice if u are gettin bigger, smaller, or even gaining weight. also remember that most people that dont hit the gym regularly think that they can go in and just start making gains by lifting weights they dont understand how slow natural gains are once u hit ur peak.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    You are right. They are most likely to test for narcodics. As far as getting big to fast, if this is a white colar job, wearing a suit it is very hard to see growth while wearing a suit. Look at Arnold when he wears a suit. The only time he looks huge is when the suit comes off. Personally I don't think you have nothing to worry about.

Good Luck
    Braz_Machine

Yeah I also thought about that too! Wearing the suit(or at least shirt and tie) around the office will help. And its not liek Im gonna put on 30 ibs with Prop Fina. Just want to get shredded! Thanks Fellas!

Thread Information