Thread: Hgh

Str8_nv is offline New Member

Question Hgh

I have 36 vials of HGH, that contains 1,800 IU of HGH. I have the resources to get as much HGH as I want, so my question is how many IU do I take per day. I need to take 6 iu a day I believe, but with my vials I have enough for over 90 dyas worth of HGH per vial, and I heard that the vials are only good for 14 days, so am I just wasting the rest of the HGH or are my calculations wrong. Im going to satck T3, clen , prop, eq, winny with my HGH. I was wounder if someone could build me a cylce with these products. I also have humalin r (insulin ), do i need to take that as well. Thanks for the help.

Gilster is offline Member
    Are you sure you got that math right. 1,800 iu's in 36 vials? Those are 50iu vials?

BTW the HGH is only good for 14 days after you have put the sterile water into the powder. You can store it in the fridge til the expiration date up until you mix it.

How much cash did you spend on this? I mean you know very little about it and that stuff is expensive.

Do you know how badly I wanted to say?......."oh yes that stuff is going to go bad very soon. Send it to me right away. I'll give you $100 for it so you get something for it".......lol

I am salivating at the thought of 1800 iu of GH.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I dont know but I believe you have some calculations incorrect. you said you have 36 vial containing 1800iu's. that works out to be 50iu per vial. so where did the (I need to take 6 iu a day I believe, but with my vials I have enough for over 90 dyas worth of HGH per vial) come in ????? see in order for anyone to help you, you need to clarify. you also need to state your stats, how many cycles you've done so far, what are you looking to accomplish. i'm on a cycle with GH and Slin right now.

Will you please clarify. I am curious as hell right now.

Are you aware that 1800iu is good enough for 6iu a day for 6 days a week for 50 weeks
    Last edited by Gilster; 09-08-2004 at 11:04 AM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    With all that gear I would say do not do any yet as you are not ready for anything except vitamins...your screwing around with slin,t3 and have no clue .. Slow down bro or your asking for trouble.

Thread Information