tdawg is offline Associate Member

Question first test cycle..advice?

its my first real cycle and i took alot of adivce from the forum after i preposed a cycle...i am following your advice and running a straight test cycle for my first time (besides a small dbol cycle i ran about 4 months ago). i have three t400 in 10cc bottles. i plan to take 1cc a week. advice on how long would be the best for my situation? (how many weeks) and if i should take it for lets say 13 weeks, is it fine to use 3ccs out of one bottle and save it for my next cycle?

are there any supplements, like gnc stuff, that i can take to support my test cycle?

thanx

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    ** i mean whether i can extract liek 3ccs out of a bottle and save the rest of the bottle for a later date..and how to store if so

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    ** i mean whether i can extract liek 3ccs out of a bottle and save the rest of the bottle for a later date..and how to store if so
    Yes you can. Now, T400 is known to be painful, so be prepared. I'd do a half a cc on Monday and half a cc on Thursdays. This will help keep your blood levels more stable....

Thread Information