1cc Omnadren250

Week 3: Dianabol 25mg/day
    1cc Omnadren250

Week 4: 1cc Sustanon250

Week 5: 1cc Omnadren250

Week 6: 1cc Sustanon250

Week 7: 1cc Sustanon250

Week 8: 1cc Sustanon250

I only had enough cash for 3 weeks of Dianabol and I gained most of my weight during these three weeks. After that I gained mainly in strength.
    I was off everything for 4 weeks and kept 14lbs on my body weight and only lost 10 lbs on my bench. I just started my second cycle and have gained 11lbs in my first week (mostly water obviously but good non the less). I'm taking 20mg Dianabol / day and 1cc omnadren / week.

Let me know what you think!!!! I'll hopefully have some before and after pics soon!!

Last edited by Rugby13; 03-04-2002 at 03:57 PM.

NightOp is offline Member
    did you use any clomid post cycle?

Rugby13 is offline Member
    No I haven't used clomid or anything else post cycle yet. I guess I need to though even though I haven't had any side effects.

4plates is offline Banned
    clomid isnt used for side effects bro what it does is brings your test levels back to normal actually fooling your system into thinking your natural test level never changed.and will let your body keep the gains youve made

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rugby13
    No I haven't used clomid or anything else post cycle yet. I guess I need to though even though I haven't had any side effects.
    Crash and burn!

Thanks for the advice 4plates...When should I start using clomid? I just started my 2nd cycle 1 week ago and I want to make sure I keep these gains I get.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    How much time have you had in between cycles?

I had 4 weeks between my first cycle and this one which I strted a week ago.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    SK is right...you haven't left enough time inbetween the cycles. Usually it's recommended that you at least take the same amount OFF as you were ON the cycle. So your cycle was 8 weeks long, which means you should stay clean for at least 8 weeks!!!

In terms of Clomid, you take it depending on what your injecting. If it's something like Deca /Sus, then you usually take Clomid 3 weeks after you last injection. If it's something like Winny, then you take it right after, because the life span isn't nearly as long as Deca or Sus.

Hope this helps.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    WOW.

You got to learn many things before you keep going. You're doing everything wrong.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yeah, from simple reading you should at least know about clomid. Not flaming you bro, but it is a good thing you asked this question, cause you could have been down a bad road...

Thanks for all the help guys.....I've gained 11lbs in this first week of being on my second cycle, would you still recommend I stop and go on clomid and wait 8 weeks before starting again? I know I sound ignorant but I know about all the steroids and what their effects are I'm just new at the cycling and stacking and all that. Ealier I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't know what clomid was I just wasn't sure if I needed any quite yet. Is clomid the best thing to take after a cycle to keep your gains or would you guys suggest anything else? Also how does the dosage for clomid go and in what price range can I be looking??
    Right now the only thing I can see I've done wrong is not waiting long enough between cycles or what else ddid I do wrong. I only had like 25mg/d-bol a day for the first three weeks of my cycle and I only took 1cc omnadren for 4 weeks and sustanon for 4 weeks. That was a pretty good cycle I thought and I had solid gains...26lbs in weight and I went from 310 to 360 on bench.
    I appreciate any advice I get. You can never know too much!!!

Any more advice out there???

Thread Information