Thread: Hunger problems

TUnit is offline Associate Member

Hunger problems

Im currently on a test/eq cycle and was just wondering how long it takes for the eq hunger to kick in? Im already in wk 5 of eq and wk 4 of test and so far i've gained at least 5lbs and probably lost 5lbs but the only problem is i still dont get that hungry and im usually still just having to force all the food down my throat. Thanks bros

Gilster is offline Member
    It takes 4-5 weeks to really get going. You might want to try some b-12. It makes me hungry as hell. How much EQ are you using? 400mgs is not enough to get my hunger going strong.

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    everyone is different, you might not get the hunger pains, i know i didnt get them when i was on EQ an test E.. But i was always eating thats for sure

yeah i second the B-12 suggestion. it helped with my hunger issues when i was running Test and Parabolan .

This is my problem too. I can't even force the food down sometimes.
    If B-12 will help that's great. Never tried it, can it be obtained easily?
    Might sound stupid but I really don't know.

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    I talked to my doctor about hunger issues (he also knows about my supplement use) and he said that many people use fluoxetine.. a generic version of prozac for an increase in appetite. I decided to try it out and sure enough it has worked immensely, also helped a lot with keeping my aggression to a dull roar..

I always thought prozac and such was simply for unhappy or depressed people, but you should read about it, it can really help for many issues. I cant tell you how much it has helped with my eating habits! No joke.. and i would even say i am a happier person over all. I am very happy with the supplement.. i only call it a supplement becasue i use it for my training/diet!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    Im currently on a test/eq cycle and was just wondering how long it takes for the eq hunger to kick in? Im already in wk 5 of eq and wk 4 of test and so far i've gained at least 5lbs and probably lost 5lbs but the only problem is i still dont get that hungry and im usually still just having to force all the food down my throat. Thanks bros

i have had no appetite for 5 weeks. im on week 5.5 of test enth/eq and all of a sudden my appetite is back, i am hungry every 2 hours guess my gear has FINALLY kicked in!

GTCp1 is offline New Member
    I am 195 with 7% bodyfat and at one point I wanted to put some weight on I had hardly any appetite. I would eat 3 small to medium meals a day and drink XXL which is anther 1,200 or so calories in one drink twice a day. I ended up weighing 210 in about 2.5 months. It might be a good idea to try something like that. The good thing about XXL is it doesnt have hardly any fat in it.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dude B-12 is your answer.

for vet grade
    http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.h...2-00b0d0204ae5

for human grade
    http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...c5db7981d8627a

your choice, both good to me, vet grade much more for a lot less.

Sorry bros computer went down last nite! Funny thing, i just got done talking to my friend about 30 mins ago and he was telling me about the b-12 cause i have never even heard of it. Now what exactly is it, he told me a little bit about it and said it would help my hunger and said it would make my shots less painful the next day. How often do you take it and how do you take it cause he told me you mix it with ur injections, also what else would i benifit from it? Thanks bros

BigGenes is offline Member
    its a vitamin dude. you know b-12 like the sup the add to cocaine to make crack. lol seriously thought its a vitamin in shot form, well the kind you are wanting will be in shot form. You can buy the b-12 pills over the counter though. I suggest shot form, its better utilized in the body when injected.

BigGenes is offline Member
    its a vitamin dude. you know b-12 like the sup the add to cocaine to make crack. lol seriously thought its a vitamin in shot form, well the kind you are wanting will be in shot form. You can buy the b-12 pills over the counter though. I suggest shot form, its better utilized in the body when injected.

I just went to the pharmacy and they said the injectable requires a prescription so i was looking around and found the pills and went ahead and bought those for now cause they weren't expensive at all and i figured a little is better than none. Now what is the difference between the injectables and the pills, i know the injectables will do better but will i benifit from the pills at all?

you should, makes me really really hungry, but everyone is different

Ok, i think i found an injectable. Does anyone know if b-12 from pumpnpose.com is the injectable or the oral? thanks bros

fabry is offline Senior Member
    from what heard oral b12 is a waste...
    anyway... ive just started wk5 (today) of my dbols (few more days), test cyp and eq cycle. nothing special with hunger till yesterdaym but today... dunno if is eq or what but i have a strange "continuous" appetite since i woke up this morning...
    + 7-8lbs so far and good gains with strength. veins are bigger, but not all day... what i mena is that sometimes (not talkin about durin workout, this is normal) they become really big!

Get the huma grade http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/. The effects with vet grade are not as long lasting as human grade. In 2 weeks or so you will no longer feel the vet grade gear. The human grade gear from http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/ is much better and works for a LOT longer than 2 weeks.

And YES oral b-12 is a waste. I use a slin pin to deliver it and there is absolutely NO pain involved. Use it daily.

Thread Information