sholder problems, what to take

sholder hurting like crap now starting week 8 of 12wk cycle. no deca or eq in it so i was wondering what i could do to help with the sh!t....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Take some type of joint fuel, which you should have been taking from the begining.
    Glucosimine, or any other type of joint add will help, also up your water intake.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    try glucosamine. works for me. I have dilocated my sholder around 12 times. takes about a month to start working. hit a gram a day

Pork Chop is offline Member
    physiotherapy(sp). works great.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    My lifting partner has shoulder problems. He benches about a 430 on a good peak. I had him narrow his grip so that his thumbs are shoulder width for his bench press, incline press, and military press. The pain is just about gone now.

MBaraso is right you should be drinking 1 gallon of water a day. If you are eating a low carb diet this could be one of the causes also. When you are lifting heavy or powerlifting your protein and carbs ratio should be 50/50. I made a mistake by cutting carbs for a bench contest and my forarms, elbows, and shoulders hurt like hell. After the contest I started to eat normal again and the problem cleared up in less than a week. All of these replies in this thread will help you with your shoulder pain so you can continue your hardcore training.

Good Luck With It
    Braz_Machine

i do bench kind of wide, ring fingers on line, suicide grip. i probably drink more than a gallon a day, i will try glucosamine, anyone know a good place to get it instead of gnc, i dont like them over there they are stupid.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Chondroitin with glucosamine is doeing wonders for me man.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    i do bench kind of wide, ring fingers on line, suicide grip. i probably drink more than a gallon a day, i will try glucosamine, anyone know a good place to get it instead of gnc, i dont like them over there they are stupid.
    not to mention they like butt raping on their prices

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had shoulder issues for months on both shoulders. To add some advise, be VERY careful. I've had to take several months off from the gym, or it was surgery for me. I'd say try not to lift so hard. That was the biggest cause for my injury. Stay away from lifts that use your shoulders and for me, I have to stay away from benching alltogether!

i have also jumped kindof high on incline DB press, like 30lbs in a month or so, that puts stress on my sholders crazy like.

Thread Information