Stackertoo is offline Member

Does this cycle sound about right?

I have plenty of Tren and Prop. I was thinking of putting 1/2 cc of each in a daily shot for about 12 weeks. I also have about 20 QV D-Bols and thought I would jump-start with about 1.5 tablets a day until gone.
    I also have about 3 cc's each of Primobolan and Primoteston. I thought I might just mix them in along the way
    Let me know waht you think of this cycle. This sure as hell is not my first cycle and I know I need to hit the training a little more before beginning. But, as far as the cycle goes, waddaya think?
    All opinions are welcome, as I have thick skin under my flame suit!

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    need more juice and better planning.. the 20 dbols will do nothing for you
    the 3cc's of the primo boloan and primo teston is not enough and
    tren and prop would have to be higher doses depending on cycle history

over all bro.. dont stick and do more research.

Anyone else?!?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    research research research. was constitutes plenty? from my math u have 42cc of each. first off test needs to be ran higher than tren . from your lack of research im guess this is your first cycle, and if so, tren is not for u. my reccomendation would be test E @ 500mg/week. do a search on PCT, test enanthate , and anti-e

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    research research research. was constitutes plenty? from my math u have 42cc of each. first off test needs to be ran higher than tren. from your lack of research im guess this is your first cycle, and if so, tren is not for u. my reccomendation would be test E @ 500mg/week. do a search on PCT, test enanthate, and anti-e
    OK. We'll call it "more than plenty". Homebrew. I have more than enough Nolva and some Clomid. I only have a couple amps of Primotest, and no real source.
    I have heard of guys getting good results from EOD Tren . Figured I would stack with Prop and do half of one each day to keep levels even. This would, in theory, give me 612.5 mg/week of the stack.
    Noone thinks this is good?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    your test must be run higher than the tren , otherwise it will shut u down hard. and i dont think u want that to happen. u never answered my question as to if this was yoru first cycle?

Thread Information