From Norge is offline New Member

Newbie, does sus work well with omna?

Thanks for checking in.. I am going to do a bulking cycle very soon,
    This is how it looks like;

Week 1-12: 750mg sustanon a week
    Week 3-9: 750mg sus, + 500 omnedren

And i am thinking of putting trenbolone at the end of this cycle, for cutting..

Should i do this, and would it work? And when is the best time to start with
    Clomid and proviron ?

jesse_james is offline Member
    omnadren is the same as sust, there would be no need to add the omnas. trenbolone should be ran for atleast 8 weeks at 75mg ed, it shouldnt be taken by novices on a first cycle. start the clomid 3 weeks afta ure last sust shot at 300/100/50mg

shootdeep is offline Member
    sus and omna are the same. it sounds like this is your first cycle, and if so i think that 1250mg/wk is WAY too much! 750mg/wk is too much. spend a couple of hours a day for a month researching this board before you start the cycle and you'll have a much better understanding of what to use, how much to use and when to use it. use the search button and you'll find more info that you'll need. research....DON"T START THE CYCLE!

Denmark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    sus and omna are the same. it sounds like this is your first cycle, and if so i think that 1250mg/wk is WAY too much! 750mg/wk is too much. spend a couple of hours a day for a month researching this board before you start the cycle and you'll have a much better understanding of what to use, how much to use and when to use it. use the search button and you'll find more info that you'll need. research....DON"T START THE CYCLE!
    Welll.... Sustanon and omnadren is certainly NOT THE SAME, Omnadren is a much more powerfull compound. Dump the omna, and take the sust. If this really is your first cycle, then i would take one sust and one deca EW instead...

jesse_james is offline Member
    the old omnas were different from the sust in the way ud carry more water, but i thought the new omnas were changed and now contain the same ingredients as sust

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    the old omnas were different from the sust in the way ud carry more water, but i thought the new omnas were changed and now contain the same ingredients as sust
    Yeah, Been the same for a few years now.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Basically act the same...ive used omna amps to finish my cycle and I didnt notice any difference from the sus

shootdeep is offline Member
    They're The Same!!!!!!!!!!

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Omnadren is no more powerful than sus; it is sus!!!!

From Norge is offline New Member
    Thanks blowout247, shootdeep, Jrock79, Todd Scott, Jesse James, and Denmark!

Been reading and my source is a little bit ***** up. He is the one who set it up for me.. !
    I`ve stacked deca and clenbuterol once before, gained like 6-7kg (2-3 of them water)
    The good news is that i can get almost anything from him! So the clue is to use the right novice combo! Back to the drawing board!! But
    will put sus in my first cycle(got 36 of them). Cause the combo of 4test... one of the ***** should work on me

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    I love Sus/omna. Do you trust your source? there are a lot of fakes around so really read up on what you are getting first. Ideally buy one amp/pill of each first and post pics up on here so people can tell you if they are good.
    Glad you have clomid (make sure you buy it all before you start the cycle) you may also want to run some nolvadex throughout to counter the oestrogenic sides.

Gilster is offline Member
    You want to start clomid 2-3 weeks after your last shot.

Thread Information