pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member

Question Too much to shoot?

I am looking for a little help on this subject matter. i am about to begin my cycle with delt shots, and was wondering if what i am doing is too much. in one delt 3 cc's of T200, in the other delt almost 2 cc's of deca , working out to about 1100 mgs of gas. is this too much to inject in one day, or too much to inject into the delts. let me know what ya'll think. thanks

Gear101 is offline Member
    why hit the arms with that stuff.. it's going to take 3-4weeks befor it kicks in anyway.. just hit the gult..

in the gult 5ml is about the max 3ml in the arm is max...

Gear101 is offline Member
    one thing i for got to ask you how many cycle have you done before because that's alot of gear and what does your cycle look like?????

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    3cc's? in one arm? That is alot, I think. I agree hit in your glute or leg. I hear anything over 2 cc's is not recommended, man that is alot of gear you are pushing. wow..

this is my second cycle ever. first one was 250 mg of sust and 400 mg of deca run for eight weeks
    this one i am doing 50 mgs anabol a day for four weeks, 600 mgs t200 a week for 10 weeks, 500 mgs of deca a week for 10 weeks. clomid three weeks after last shot. right now i am 6'4", 270 lbs, with about 11% bf. i want to get around 290, and then cut it down to about 6-7% bf.

4plates is offline Banned
    it will be better if you devide the shots into 2 shots wk
    1.5 cc test and 1 cc deca in each shot.
    i shoot 3 cc max in delts.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    If your willing to spot inject into your delts, why not your glutes or another muscle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by 4plates
    it will be better if you devide the shots into 2 shots wk
    1.5 cc test and 1 cc deca in each shot.
    i shoot 3 cc max in delts.

Yep...

CRYTON is offline Scammer
    No use injecting the delts won't make them grow anyfaster since the substance your injecting heads first to the liver for precessing and distribution through out the body.....

So, what you've proposed will not work.. its a myth, take it as such,,, as for kicking in i would give it 5 to 7 days... !

hey guys
    thanks for all the help. for my first cycle i did inject into the glutes, but found that as the cycle went on, it was getting harder and harder to penetrate into the muscle, i assume from a build up of scar tissue, but that was my first cycle. so for this one i wanted to try and hit the delts with the stuff.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    pin,

I would have to agree with 4plates, if you want to shot the delt. The deca will ease the soreness of the test. However, delts or glutes, it would matter as far as growth. I prefer the delts myself, and I have no problem with 3cc's. JUst dont hit them more than once every 7days, because of scar tissue build up! later bro!!

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I've done 2.5 cc's in my delts, i have pretty small delts too. I perfer shooting the delts over the glute, alot less painful to me atleast. Although i have to start alternating because of frequant injections.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    I think that you should go for the glute or the quads with that much. Just save your self the pain. If you are trying to spot inject you need something with a shorter half life that has to be inject ed or eod.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    I would not recomend 3cc in the delt unless you have huge bowling ball delts. I asked the same question about delt shots a while back and some guys are sayin they can load 5cc in the delts no prob, that may be true for them but from my own personal hellish experiance dont do more than 2cc at a time in the delts. I did 2cc of test cyp 250mg/ml and 1cc of deca300 and was a criplled bastard for at least a week. I missed 4 days in the gym and missed 1 day at work. My arm actually swelled a whole inch in size and i was friggin scared. I am now doing tren in the delts eod and rotating delts and puting 2.5cc in my glutes twice a week and still get nice lumps.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    3 ccs' must be my bowling ball delts! Just kidding!! lol!

Thread Information