Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation GH / PROP / WINNY / FINA (Need your help on this one bros!)

What kinda gains could someone expect off of this kinda cycle... unlike what people think this isnt my first cycle this is actually my second cycle... first real one though...let me explain I took advise from a guy at my gym a while ago...never said anything about it bcs I did so many things wrong with it... I took the advise of my friend I took 75mg Fina Every 2 or 3 days (only fina) no PCT what so ever... neddless to say I was pi$$ed when I came to this site and found why my cycle didnt work... since then I have learned allot (not everything but allot) I was wondering what kinda gains could a guy with these stats get!... 22 yr old, 5ft 9, ~183lbs (last time I checked)!

wk1-16 5iu GH (Jintropin) ED
    wk1-12 100mg Test Prop ED
    Wk1-11 75mg Tren Ace ED
    wk5-12 50mg Winny ED
    wk1-15 10mg Nolva ED (PCT=20mg)
    wk13-15 Classic Clomid (300/100/50)
    wk1-15 .5mg Arimidex ED

Consuming about 450g Protein / 350g Carbs / 75g Fat

Looking for about 15-20lbs LBM (if its possible) and looking to get rid of a some BF... I have something really important coming up in 4 months that I have to look good for

What could I expect from this in Strength...Sides... LBM...Weight Loss...etc!

PS anything I should fix let me know

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think your too young for GH, plus your only going on your 2nd cycle..I say forget about it for awhile.
    Stick w/ the prop/tren /winny cycle, definetly one of my fav's.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of people will tell you thats to much for your first real cycle. but i think it looks great. id do the winny 6 or 7-12 instead of 5-12. this cycle should cut and harden you up and build alot of quality muscle. the protein also looks great. you might want to throw 1000mgs or so of milk thristel in there to protect your liver. i dont know if your prone to gyno from the prop but personally id drop the nolva until pct if not. you shouldnt gain much water off this cycle either. if you want to really go all out you can throw in some var for 6 or 7 weeks at the begening. but that might be to much. i agree with most people on here that begeniers should keep it low till they know how roids effect them but then again i belive if your going to do it then do it right. so i guess what im saying is that looks like a good and well thought out cycle. good luck bro. since you are trying to gain quality muscle and get hard you might want to consider clen and eca, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off through out the cycle. just a thought.

Angelis is offline Banned
    To MBARASO's statment there is a guy on here he is 19 using more than 5IU/day and getting fantastic results thats what encouraged me to do it im gonna think it over!

To Pietro's statment yeah I should shorten the winny shouldnt I...and about the Clen I am going to use it along with Ketotifen so I can run it the entire cycle without stop and I might add some T3 in there I should end up looking really ripped and musular then...lol

Thread Information