needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Question 5 week of Sustanon ? Or would i need longer?

I have bought 10 amps of Sustonon i am planning on taking 2 a week with nolva for 5 weeks. What should i expect the results to be like ?

Most people do at least 8 week cycles or 10, what results should i expect to achive with 5 ? This is my first cycle, but if i will hardly make any progress, i may buy some more before i start and run a 8 week cycle.

Anyone give me any feedback?

Tnx

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No where near enough sus.
    Get rid of the sus and get some Test e...Run that for 10 weeks @500mgs.
    Also I suggest researching PCT and anti e's before you start anything.
    A good place to start is the educational forums.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 weeks u would barely start feeling gains then u would end it. if its ur first cycle i agree with mbaraso just scrap the sus and do some test e, sus needs to be shot at least eod for max effectiveness.

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    lol @ scrap them.. **** that bro

and i disagree with the other guys.. you get 10 weeks of 500mg (2amps per week) and if it is a first ever cycle you will gain probably about 15 lbs with a massive physique change

my first cycle was 400mg of cypionate for 10 weeks and my whole body changed like i wanted it to (EVERYONE NOTICED).. if it is your first cycle make it easy and take advantage of the shock your body is going to go through!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    lol @ scrap them.. **** that bro

and i disagree with the other guys.. you get 10 weeks of 500mg (2amps per week) and if it is a first ever cycle you will gain probably about 15 lbs with a massive physique change

my first cycle was 400mg of cypionate for 10 weeks and my whole body changed like i wanted it to (EVERYONE NOTICED).. if it is your first cycle make it easy and take advantage of the shock your body is going to go through!
    cyp is not the same as sus. if u enjoy side effects and unstable test levels go ahead and listen to this guy.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle ever was only 250 mgs/wk of sus, and I grew like a weed. Take it slow and ease into the higher dosages.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks into sust. Your test levels are just starting to peak. You will make most of your gains in the next 5 weeks. Get another 10cc of sust and do it right otherwise you are just wasting it.

Grizz, I'm glad to see you make great gains on your first cycle of only 250 mg/wk of sust. They say you make your best gains in your first cycle. As for me and others with a few cycles under their belts, anything less than 500 mg/wk you are wasting time and money.

Peace
    Braz_Machine

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    i have to take at least 750mg of test for things to happen.. well the things i want to happen..

but again, do the sust alone just to come back and show these people it wil be an awesome first cycle..

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    get 10 more amps of sust250 and do a 500mg 10 weeker its his first cycle guys. eat A LOT, rest, drink plenty of water, take your vitamins and minerals, and train heavy youll grow bro

think im going to get another 10 amps and run it for 10 weeks, had my first ever shot today, piece of piss didnt really hurt at all. My ass has ached a little since i had it its now 11:30 pm i had it at 2 pm but its nothing really, only a pussy would complain so im happy

No offence guys but scrapping the sust seams like a dumb idea, why waste it when its my first cycle? I should see some gains after 5 weeks anyway so even if i only run that it would still be better then scrapping it.

Cheers Trainhard for the encouragment bro.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    No offence guys but scrapping the sust seams like a dumb idea, why waste it when its my first cycle? I should see some gains after 5 weeks anyway so even if i only run that it would still be better then scrapping it.
    i dont think they mean to throw it away. Just scrap the idea of a 5 week cycle. Get more, and do a 10 week cycle. You WILL be wasting your $ if you just run that for 5 weeks

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    yeah i always listen to the newbies instead of the MODS.

look you asked it the 5ml was enough we said no. so you took our advice and realized you need to get atleast 5 more.

oh and if you have the sust250 preloads that i had your ass will be fine today.

but wait until tomarrow.lol

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    10 amps, one amp every 6 day = 60 days or 8 1/2 weeks. You will see your strength go up around week 4. Sust stays with you for at least 3 weeks after your last shot so you will be looking at a 12 week cycle this way. Since this is your 1st cycle you could end up wit 15 lbs maybe 5 or 6 of that muscle and your lifts will be up significantly. 3 months after you'll feep maybe 30% of your size but be harder and 50% of your strenghth. Since it's your 1st cycle it will work.

Yo Bigkatz my arse is hurting like a mofo today lol

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    i was having the same questions with needbigguns ,not sure about what to use, how much, how many weeks. i am planning 500mg sust and 400mg primo for 8 weeks, but afraid of gyno and hairloss. and i still dont know what compounds to use within the cycle and what to use for pct.
    watching for your posts bro, take care

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Yo Bigkatz my arse is hurting like a mofo today lol

yeah bro i know the feeling. i thought it would be ok after the first day. but no way like a mofo for about 3 days. each cheek. but its like its just the first shot then your ass gets used to it. so good luck and get more sust. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kelkaz
    i was having the same questions with needbigguns ,not sure about what to use, how much, how many weeks. i am planning 500mg sust and 400mg primo for 8 weeks, but afraid of gyno and hairloss. and i still dont know what compounds to use within the cycle and what to use for pct.
    watching for your posts bro, take care

good idea. just stay around here and learn. i did that about a year ago and i have learned soooo much. i am in the first week of my first real cycle. 500mg TestE/wk and 525mg Prop/wk

with out the advice of the bro's on this board i would be lost and hurting myself cuz i wouldnt know about nolva and clomid and sh*t like that.

read, learn, enjoy.
    Bigkatz

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    its the most active board i've ever seen, good informative replies to every question. moderators and post suppliers must be proud. i'm looking for more information before i start my first cycle, i've been reading about 3 months and i know that its not enough. and i cannot find the juices you're talking about here in turkey , so i dont have more options. sustanon , primobolan , virigen vsvs is the only ones that i can find, but its legal and can easily be bought from any chemist, and very cheap of course i'm trying to prepare first cycle according to those chemicals that i can find.

Thread Information