Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

IGF burning away too much fat??

OK before I did my IGF-1 I was 33.5 waist 4 weeks ago, now I did 1 $XXX bottle of IGF1 and I knew my abs were coming alive but now I measured my waist and at the belly button and wow, measuring just a little under 31 inches. Chest is 43 inches, arms and chest gained 1/2 inch, tummy lost over 2 inches on IGF. While all this happened I actually gained 4 lbs and about 188#, when I look at myself in mirror or pictures I feel I never looked so skinny in all my life, maybe just not used to seeing myself with abs some some years although wife, mother, neighbors, etc all commenting like WOW has your working out really started paying off, you look fantastic... I feel I am now a toothpick and need to increase the BF some. I fear the IGF sunk me down to low BF that will not support very much muscle growth. What is the best balance of having trim tummy but also having BF that helps grow muscle?
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-09-2004 at 08:39 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK before I did my IGF-1 I was 33.5 waist 4 weeks ago, now I did 1 $XXX bottle of IGF1 and I knew my abs were coming alive but now I measured my waist and at the belly button and wow, measuring just a little under 31 inches. Chest is 43 inches, arms and chest gained 1/2 inch, tummy lost over 2 inches on IGF. While all this happened I actually gained 4 lbs and about 188#, when I look at myself in mirror or pictures I feel I never looked so skinny in all my life, maybe just not used to seeing myself with abs some some years although wife, mother, neighbors, etc all commenting like WOW has your working out really started paying off, you look fantastic... I feel I am now a toothpick and need to increase the BF some. I fear the IGF sunk me down to low BF that will not support very much muscle growth. What is the best balance of having trim tummy but also having BF that helps grow muscle?
    You trying to piss off us fat dudes??? Same thing happended to me on GH. I lost so much weight that I almost had to quit taking it. How do you like IGF vs GH? Have you used GH before?
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-09-2004 at 08:39 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You trying to piss off us fat dudes??? Same thing happended to me on GH. I lost so much weight that I almost had to quit taking it. How do you like IGF vs GH? Have you used GH before?
    No to the GH... IGF starts shrinking the fat immediately... it just burns and burns it off like no bodies business... BTW, I get more lethargy on M1T then I do IGF. I didnt get much except when working out your darn arms swell up you feel your skin is going to rip open and it caused me to get a couple very small stretch marks under each arm pit and your muscles do kinda hurt pretty bad when they are all swole up from workout pump but give it a rest and 20 mins later it subsides. I just used these real short 1/2 inch long 29 guage insulin pins and jabbed into different places in tummy where I could grab loose skin. I only did 30 mcg in morning and afternoon or after workout as appropriate and I ran out of IGF about 2.5 or 3 weeks, really didnt count the days but I was very impressed with the stuff. I also did it WITH sustenon so I dont know how this stuff works without an anabolic chaser.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No to the GH... IGF starts shrinking the fat immediately... it just burns and burns it off like no bodies business... BTW, I get more lethargy on M1T then I do IGF. I didnt get much except when working out your darn arms swell up you feel your skin is going to rip open and it caused me to get a couple very small stretch marks under each arm pit and your muscles do kinda hurt pretty bad when they are all swole up from workout pump but give it a rest and 20 mins later it subsides. I just used these real short 1/2 inch long 29 guage insulin pins and jabbed into different places in tummy where I could grab loose skin. I only did 30 mcg in morning and afternoon or after workout as appropriate and I ran out of IGF about 2.5 or 3 weeks, really didnt count the days but I was very impressed with the stuff. I also did it WITH sustenon so I dont know how this stuff works without an anabolic chaser.
    I'm going to have to definitely look into it...Sounds yummy!!!!

zayened is offline New Member
    excuse me barging into your conversation like this, but what are these two abbreviations you guys are talking about? Also, I am thinking about taking Clenbuterol for fat burning. would any of your recommend anything else besides clenbuterol?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zayened
    excuse me barging into your conversation like this, but what are these two abbreviations you guys are talking about? Also, I am thinking about taking Clenbuterol for fat burning. would any of your recommend anything else besides clenbuterol?
    HGH=Human growth hormone

IGF=insulin -like growth factor

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Sh1thot! I'm starting LR3 IGF-1 in about 4 weeks now you've got me very excited!

georgie24 is offline Member
    thanks alot azzhole, now im pumped to buy igf-1...all joking aside good thread mate

Soup is offline Associate Member
    igf-1 is sold OTC correct? for some reason i was under the impression it was taken orally.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    igf-1 is sold OTC correct? for some reason i was under the impression it was taken orally.
    NO..and NO.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    calls for a little more research on my part I guess.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    LR used to make some that was liquid and was taken orally but I have a hunch that it didnt work as well as its injectable counterpart.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Great work bro!! Out of curiosity how old are you and what were your dosage measurements?

BB

PS - To answer your question thee is no set BF% thats encourages or supports muscle growth. As long as your getting a surplus of calories your going to grow. Its just that rare to hear someone lose fat while gaining muscle. But w/ drugs such as IGF and HGH its very possible.
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-09-2004 at 08:41 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you lost so much fat because of the type of injections you were doing. Sub-q shots, I've read are better for spot reduction of b/f. You can also site inject your IGF-1. I remember reading somewhere that IGF-1 has site growth abilities. Either way your progress has motivated me to add IGF-1 to my next cycle.

soupaman is offline New Member
    Has anyone done any comparison on MR's IGF-1 versus GenSci's IGF-1? I'm debating on which to go with.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    They botj work very well,couildnīt probably tell a big difference despite of the BA-pain after MR-injection.

Sides of Gensci seems to be less(could be wrong) but profound when dosed too high.
    I even wondered if it really works now i know itīs great stuff.

Peace.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No price posting please....XXL

Thread Information