GTCp1 is offline New Member

No More Gear For Me!!!

I started to take a cycle of Adrol w/ tes,arimidex and about 2.5 weeks into it I had wisky dick like a year is long and my nuts were shrinking by the minute. Screw that I would rather be 195 with 7% bodyfat than 210 with a limp dick!! That is the worst feeling in the world and honestly its not worth it. I have found out even in my 30's I can gain with the right food, supplements and workouts just as much as juice. Downside to gear no hair, no nuts, limp dick and its temporary muscle. Now dont get me wrong if I was someone that couldnt get good gains it MIGHT be worth it. Most of the people I see juicing are pumped up and mostly fat guys that are over age hanging out in clubs acting like a badass until someone knocks their teeth out. I dont want to end up like some 30 year old club monkey with a limp dick. Being an ex-boxer its probally not a good idea to use gear anyway it puts me in a less than friendly mood. Of course this is just my opinion

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    Anadrol shuts you down hard.

Drugs like Stanazolol and Primobolan don't cause NNS (No Nut Syndrome).

You're right though - drugs are'nt worth it unless you compete....if you don't compete, what's the point in taking them? To look better in the mirror?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    no such thing as 'roid rage .

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    All depends... Tren makes me on edge and a mean sonofabitch
    and I'm no rookie to roids... I get aggressive as hell on test/tren...
    Ask anyone that's been around how they feel on tren...

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    no such thing as 'roid rage.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    All long as you channel the aggression into the weight-room and not on people....you should be alright.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Needles
    All long as you channel the aggression into the weight-room and not on people....you should be alright.
    ain't dat da truth!!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    When I do a cycle I don't get roid rage . I just don't care about anything. For example if my wife left me in the middle of a cycle it would not effect me until I was finished and came to reality. Then I would wonder what the **ck did I do.

Peace
    Braz_Machine

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    I started to take a cycle of Adrol w/ tes,arimidex and about 2.5 weeks into it I had wisky dick like a year is long and my nuts were shrinking by the minute. Screw that I would rather be 195 with 7% bodyfat than 210 with a limp dick!! That is the worst feeling in the world and honestly its not worth it. I have found out even in my 30's I can gain with the right food, supplements and workouts just as much as juice. Downside to gear no hair, no nuts, limp dick and its temporary muscle. Now dont get me wrong if I was someone that couldnt get good gains it MIGHT be worth it. Most of the people I see juicing are pumped up and mostly fat guys that are over age hanging out in clubs acting like a badass until someone knocks their teeth out. I dont want to end up like some 30 year old club monkey with a limp dick. Being an ex-boxer its probally not a good idea to use gear anyway it puts me in a less than friendly mood. Of course this is just my opinion

Thats a sad story...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It is your choice.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    All depends... Tren makes me on edge and a mean sonofabitch
    and I'm no rookie to roids... I get aggressive as hell on test/tren...
    Ask anyone that's been around how they feel on tren...

i agree with buff 125%. test rage can be contained, but it is hard as hell when it comes to fina. im one moody mofo when on tren, ive gotten into a few fights cause of it too

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    If looking good in the mirror is your goal, and you know what you are doing so the side effects are minimized, it is WELL worth it.

Oh and the rage sucks, but i have it under control, sorta..i get moody

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If you think fina is bad try tren enanthate ... I was out of control more
    then once on the cycle i just did... I have never felt so on edge, but the
    gains were worth it... But that stuff made me wanna kill a few times and
    usually i'm not that bad on gear... But it is awesome stuff... funny how
    gearheads think... Something makes me wanna kill ****, but the gains are
    great so i can't wait to do it again...lol

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i agree with buff 125%. test rage can be contained, but it is hard as hell when it comes to fina. im one moody mofo when on tren, ive gotten into a few fights cause of it too

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Channel it in the sack and in the weight room.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious what your dosages were and what type of Test you took? It takes up to 4 weeks for Test E and Cyp to kick in. I can't see how your nuts shrunk at only 2 weeks in??? And once the test kicks in (roughly 3 or 4 weeks) you will be so horny, a limp dick will be the least of your worries. Also, if you do proper PCT, it is NOT temporary muscle. I respect your opinion to quit, but some of the stuff you are talking about isn't true...

When I'm on Test, I am more relaxed, and more calm. I think clearer and my sex drive is through the roof!!!!!!

Anyone that has done Adrol and not been edgy you have a chemical imbalance. If you read about any steroid they all say that 99.9% of them put you in a mild almost relaxed state in so many words. EXCEPT adrol its the only one that they say will put you in a male PMS state. Well... a man that is 200 lbs of solid muscle that is an ex-boxer having a PMS day is not a good thing in my opinion. Put it like this my dog took a dump on my brand new carpet because it looked like a nice field, made me want to twist her head off and throw her off the deck. This is not my normal mood even when the dog has an accident. Maybe it effects people in different ways but research shows adrol definately puts you on edge and my god the headaches are insane almost unbearable.

I started the Adrol at 50mg per day the first 5 days and increased to 100mg for the next 7 days and against my better judgement I increased to 125mg for the next 9 or 10 days so really it was 3 weeks. The tes (cyp) I started about 2 weeks into the cycle just because I didnt have it at that time. I would say in 1-1/2 weeks I noticed my nuts were shrinking and Im not talking about slightly I mean very noticable. I was messing around with my wife and could only get half wood. This has never happened so I know its the gear. I have no reason to lie about not being able to get a full erection. It affected me differently so I am not doing it anymore your not having any problems more power to you.

I missed the part where you said some of the stuff Im talking about is not true. For example what??? I am pretty sure it happened to me, how and in what way can that be a "lie"?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I started the Adrol at 50mg per day the first 5 days and increased to 100mg for the next 7 days and against my better judgement I increased to 125mg for the next 9 or 10 days so really it was 3 weeks. The tes (cyp) I started about 2 weeks into the cycle just because I didnt have it at that time. I would say in 1-1/2 weeks I noticed my nuts were shrinking and Im not talking about slightly I mean very noticable. I was messing around with my wife and could only get half wood. This has never happened so I know its the gear. I have no reason to lie about not being able to get a full erection. It affected me differently so I am not doing it anymore your not having any problems more power to you.
    Yeah, you definitely shouldn't of raised the dose, and you absolutely should of started Test on day 1. But, everyone is different. I can do a gram of test and not gain one pound of water weight and I get NO shrinkage.....

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm curious what your dosages were and what type of Test you took? It takes up to 4 weeks for Test E and Cyp to kick in. I can't see how your nuts shrunk at only 2 weeks in??? And once the test kicks in (roughly 3 or 4 weeks) you will be so horny, a limp dick will be the least of your worries. Also, if you do proper PCT, it is NOT temporary muscle. I respect your opinion to quit, but some of the stuff you are talking about isn't true...

When I'm on Test, I am more relaxed, and more calm. I think clearer and my sex drive is through the roof!!!!!!
    amen friend!!!!

Like I said thats great you dont have these problems. If I didnt I wouldnt quit taking the stuff. This is the first time its happened so I am ASSUMING its the gear. I loved the feeling when I was working out and after. Is it coincidence that this happened once in my life at this time??? How the hell do I know? I may try something different or maybe just run straight tes cyp,dex,arimidex ,hcg . I guess the tes hadnt kicked in yet??? right now I am just taking arim. for the next couple weeks. I will probally wait and get back to normal and go from there. I am in no way saying this happens to everyone and they should quit doing whatever they are doing. If you dont have any problems then great for you.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont know what the hell you are talking about. i do roids and alot of my friends do to. they are all huge and have lower body fat then anyone who dosnt lift. and as for clubs. everytime i go to a club i usually leave with the best looking girl in there. but i guess since you cant do roids it makes you feel better to look at the negatives. also ive done way more roids then you including anadrol and i never lost one piece of hair or couldnt get my pecker hard. maybe the girl you were with wasnt tat attractive.

RocksRight is offline New Member
    Wierd, this is my 3rd cycle, I have done Sus, Deca 300, Anadrol , Equipoise , Enatate and I am at 236lbs and I am 6'4 and I cant stop having sex- so it must people different...I am a walking hormone by Nature, my wife loves when I juice because she knows whats cumming.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

not trying to flame bro but i see two mistakes already....
    1) u didnt start your test from the get-go. anadrol is used to kickstart your cycle while waiting for your test to kick in.
    2) most importantly u didnt have eveything before u started!!! biggest mistake there

pietro75 ? Ok tuff guy, you usually leave with the best looking girl there? You hanging out at the "Roxybury" with your huge friends? I am also impressed "you done more roids than me"I guess you can kick my ass to huh? Those 69 fights I won and 5 I lost are for pussies...right? right. Jesus Christ.........your exactly what Im talking about. You have no clue what Im talking about though....huh? Please tell me your 21 and not 31. Ahhhh **** it, to each his own. Congratulations on getting the best looking girl there and being the one that has done way more roids than me.

RocksRight, I believe you its probally the cycle that your doing I should have started with the tes and I dont think this would be a problem. W rBalls I agree I know that now and when I start again in the future I will have everything in hand. Thanks for the replies its good to know there are some people on here that are intelligent and knowledgable.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    GTC:

Gear does not just make huge guys REAL huge, it enhances growth, period. Everyone has not only their genetic baseline or starting point but their genetic growth potential. If you are very mesomorphic (like you or my father who is 5'8" 225 natural), you are genetically gifted (if muscularity is your goal).

If you are ectomorphic (like myself, 6'2" 195 8%bf), the gear will ENHANCE my growth and allow me to experience some of those mesomorphic gains. A lot of my old classmates studies round the clock, used gingko, ginseng, hypnosis even classical music to do better in school and push their genetic potential while I cruised through with my 169 IQ. You are lucky to be a mesomorph, but don't flame us skinny guys for using whatever we can to try to cheat our genetics a little. Peace brutha.

lnaturaul is offline Banned
    gtc u suck

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i dont know what the hell you are talking about. i do roids and alot of my friends do to. they are all huge and have lower body fat then anyone who dosnt lift. and as for clubs. everytime i go to a club i usually leave with the best looking girl in there. but i guess since you cant do roids it makes you feel better to look at the negatives. also ive done way more roids then you including anadrol and i never lost one piece of hair or couldnt get my pecker hard. maybe the girl you were with wasnt tat attractive.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Anyone that has done Adrol and not been edgy you have a chemical imbalance. If you read about any steroid they all say that 99.9% of them put you in a mild almost relaxed state in so many words. EXCEPT adrol its the only one that they say will put you in a male PMS state. Well... a man that is 200 lbs of solid muscle that is an ex-boxer having a PMS day is not a good thing in my opinion. Put it like this my dog took a dump on my brand new carpet because it looked like a nice field, made me want to twist her head off and throw her off the deck. This is not my normal mood even when the dog has an accident. Maybe it effects people in different ways but research shows adrol definately puts you on edge and my god the headaches are insane almost unbearable.
    I hope your dog bites your little nuts. and then shiits in your shoes Be free, be natural, be whatever you want to be, but just be gone!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that it didnt work out for you.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lnaturaul
    gtc u suck
    Hmmm. . . .Nice try idiot. We know you're the same IP addy. Get the F out of here.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    So much for the genetics of a god, if your nuts are gonne and shrunken...now i have genetics of a god, i am big and my nuts are big & full of cum, ready to spread the seeds ...XXL

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

Yeah, i am almost 2 weeks into my Test/Deca with prop front load cycle and I am horny as hell already. drol shuts you down hard maybe try something else w/test or a test only cycle.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    All I hear in that first post is "I have no clue how to set up and run a cycle."

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    So much for the genetics of a god, if your nuts are gonne and shrunken...now i have genetics of a god, i am big and my nuts are big & full of cum, ready to spread the seeds ...XXL
    LMFAO!!

Thread Information