SonGoku is offline Associate Member

which cycle to choose

Planning my 3rd cycle. Not really sure what to go with. Which one to choose??

1-13 Test enan 750 mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600 mg/wk
    maybe jump start this one with some dbol or abombs. Shoot 2x a wk.

or

1-8 Test prop 100 mg ed
    1-8 Tren ace 75 mg ed
    would be nice to extend this cycle and throw some eq in it. But that's gonna make it quite expensive compared to the other cycle.

I'm almost 30 , 6'0, 220 lbs 15-18% bfp. My goal is to put on more lean quality mass. Last cycle was
    1-4 dbol 35 mg
    1-13 Test cyp 600 mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 400 mg/wk
    Popped some nolva every now and then when I felt a little itch but never more than 20 mg ed. PCT was clomid 300/100/50 with 20 mg nolva ed. Kept around 8 lbs on this one with pretty much no sides apart from the night sweats. That's why I think it'll be ok to up the dosages a little.

Heard a lot of good stuff about tren, but it might be too soon for a 3rd cycle. Also shooting ed seems a bit inconvinient, but hey if that's what it takes.

Any thoughts/comments on which cycle to choose??

Bump

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I'd do the first cycle.

Braz_Machine

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    Planning my 3rd cycle. Not really sure what to go with. Which one to choose??

1-13 Test enan 750 mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 600 mg/wk
    maybe jump start this one with some dbol or abombs. Shoot 2x a wk.

or

1-8 Test prop 100 mg ed
    1-8 Tren ace 75 mg ed
    would be nice to extend this cycle and throw some eq in it. But that's gonna make it quite expensive compared to the other cycle.

I'm almost 30 , 6'0, 220 lbs 15-18% bfp. My goal is to put on more lean quality mass. Last cycle was
    1-4 dbol 35 mg
    1-13 Test cyp 600 mg/wk
    1-12 Eq 400 mg/wk
    Popped some nolva every now and then when I felt a little itch but never more than 20 mg ed. PCT was clomid 300/100/50 with 20 mg nolva ed. Kept around 8 lbs on this one with pretty much no sides apart from the night sweats. That's why I think it'll be ok to up the dosages a little.

Heard a lot of good stuff about tren, but it might be too soon for a 3rd cycle. Also shooting ed seems a bit inconvinient, but hey if that's what it takes.

Any thoughts/comments on which cycle to choose??
    I would extend the latter cycle. If money is a problem then you've answered your own question.

I would take a little extra time off if you're going to run tren and you say it might be too soon.

If you run the second one and manage to scrape some money to end with prop that would be a good idea.

Doc

I did'nt mean too soon in that sence. PCT for my last cycle ended ultimo may, so I don't think that starting another cycle is too soon. I meant if it was too soon to use tren for my 3rd cycle as it's usually not recommended for beginners?

If I were to extend the last cycle, would it be something like this you had in mind?
    1-12 Eq 600 mg/wk
    1-10 Tren 75 mg/ed (or could this be runned for a longer period, considering it's my first time doing tren?)
    1-15 Test prop 100 mg/ed

I got the money I'm just a bit of a cheap skate No really I did some numbers some time ago and the price difference between the 2 cycles seemed very big as I remember. So the thing is, is the latter cycle so much better than the first one quality gain wise that it's worth the price difference??

Maybe I should just make my own tren and save some bucks on that!? But I have a kind of ambivalent feeling on that with the sterility and all.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    make your own tren

weeks 1-10 for tren is fine. that will trail off as well as your eq and you'll have a smooth ending

1-15 prop\ed?!?! You're crazy, good liuck with that, i also like the first cycle....

Thread Information