tdawg is offline Associate Member

Question first injection cycle..advice?

i have been using this site to do my research. ive read the profiles and articles. ive also looked at some of the cycles preposed in the novice section, which i obv consider myself, on steriod .com. alot of my friends are on cycle and all take advice from one person...i wanted some more solid advice i have alot of questions becuase i want to do things right the first time injecting (ive taken a dbol cycle before). first i have my preposed cycle (kinda my expanded version of one novice cycle) :

1.) DK T400 (14 weeks) starting at 1cc - max at to 2cc - back down to .5cc [including 1.5cc on the way up and down]
    2.) QV Deca 300 (9 weeks) same incriments as the t400
    3.) Winstrol (5 weeks - starting week 10) 50mg/2 days
    4.) Vitamin B6 (200mg/day) entire cycle
    5.) 6-OXO anti-estrogen - entire cycle
    6.) Clomid (post cycle)

comments? suggestions?

can i preload needles and store them (stacked needles of t400 and deca or t400 and winny) at room temperature?

i have 3cc pins - when the stacked ammount excedes 3cc and i use two pins, how should i go about that. same spot? same day? etc.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt pre load anything for a cycle, I feel better keeping it in a sterile vial. JMO

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no need to ramp the test, and I dont think that 5 weeks of winni is enough. you would also consider 50mg/day. I would recomend nolvadex instead of 6-oxo.
    why not keep it simple and do a test only for your first.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off keep your dosage consistant. no up and down. if u are gonan run the test for 14 weeks then run the deca for 13 weeks. deca needs to be run a minimum of 10 weeks IMO, best at 12 weeks. as for the winny 5 weeks is good but kick it up to 50mg/ed. i dont think u will need the 6-oxo through out the cycle. if u are using it for bloat and gyno get some l-dex and nolva. the winny will help block the progesterone gyno from the deca

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    so after that small ammount of advice i have decided to just use the exact novice cycle 1-4....and get me some nolva and clomid...thanx for the advice...imput is still appreciated

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    well tdawg, u will have to run the test one week longer than the deca if u are using enanthate . also i think u have too many compound in there for your second cycle. IMO i would go with a test E alone @500mg/week cycle cause it will be your first "real" cycle.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    well tdawg, u will have to run the test one week longer than the deca if u are using enanthate. also i think u have too many compound in there for your second cycle. IMO i would go with a test E alone @500mg/week cycle cause it will be your first "real" cycle.
    Agree.

Thread Information