2nd Cycle advice

Heres what I'm thinking as a revised second cycle. I just came along a new source that has more options for me to choose from. I am 195lbs and have been lifting hard for about 6 years. Heres what I'm thinking...

Thailand Dbol 10mg tabs 40mg/ed 1-4, and bridging from 10-14 before PCT(advice on this idea)
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
    Eq (Boldenon) 400mg wk 1-12
    Tren 75mg/ed 1-8 (or should I wait til cycle 3?)
    Nolva throughout
    PCT 2 weeks after last test injection using 300,100,50 clomid but I run it for 4 weeks

What are some thoughts on this. I have heard mixed opinions about ending a cycle with dbol, so what do you think? Also any advice on the tren or just the doses or times Im running anything. Trying to make this cycle even better than the first (Started at 168, finished at 200, stayed at 195).

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off the test needs to be run one week longer than the EQ. i would hold off on the tren though IMO. its strong stuff. i personally wouldnt end a cycle with dbol . if u want to u can end it with prop for week 10-14 50-75 mg/ed. then do PCT 3 days after last shot

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Heres what I'm thinking as a revised second cycle. I just came along a new source that has more options for me to choose from. I am 195lbs and have been lifting hard for about 6 years. Heres what I'm thinking...

Thailand Dbol 10mg tabs 40mg/ed 1-4, and bridging from 10-14 before PCT(advice on this idea)
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
    Eq (Boldenon) 400mg wk 1-12
    Tren 75mg/ed 1-8 (or should I wait til cycle 3?)
    Nolva throughout
    PCT 2 weeks after last test injection using 300,100,50 clomid but I run it for 4 weeks

What are some thoughts on this. I have heard mixed opinions about ending a cycle with dbol, so what do you think? Also any advice on the tren or just the doses or times Im running anything. Trying to make this cycle even better than the first (Started at 168, finished at 200, stayed at 195).
    i like this a little better

test e weeks1-14
    eq weeks 1-12 or 13(your choice the longer the better but you have to run the test atleast a week longer)
    tren is up to you-- i would run it to week 10-11
    dbol 1-4 if you decide to end with it run it the last 4 weeks WITH the test.. but imo i wouldnt do both

Thread Information