Unity66 is offline Associate Member

Get this shit..........

there is a guy i know who, while i would not call him a friend he is just someone i know socially. well, a friend of mine called me and was all excited because the doc he works for told him to throw out a bunch vials of test..........

testadiol that is....does anyone know what this is? well, its by upjhon and its 50mg cypionate along with 2mg estradiol (sp?). working at a hospital.......ive taken everything from vicoden to AAS along with several testadiol vials.

i gave them to a good friend who raises pitbulls........he used one and went 1ml/wk and the dog looks good......bloated but stronger and thicker by far.......

well........this numb-nuts has, since last week, been taking 4ml of this compound/wk..........no nolva/proviron /liquidex, lastrazolone (sp?).....not anti-estrogens at all!!!

what do you think will happen to this individual if he continues using this product??? your opinions are welcome here.........

in solidarity,

Unity66
    Last edited by Unity66; 03-04-2002 at 05:18 PM.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Hairy palms and mixed emotions

you dont think that 8mg of estradiol will cause him to grow tits and, if fat is gained, would it not be gained in the female fat distribution pattern?

come on;...........anyone else.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldnt recommend anyone take in estradiol, i think he should get oof that stuff asap, and start some nolva straight away just incase he runs into any "female" type problems............

peace bb79

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Oh my lord....estradiol shouldnt be used unless you happen to have hypogonadism or something to that effect which has caused hypoestrogenism, even still, if he happens to have inadequate estrogen levels he would need more than that anyway. But that's neither here nor there as I am guessing your friend doesnt have excesive estrogen....yet that is LOL

He should get off real quick before he does develop gynecomastia .

M

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Replacement amount of estrogen for woman is 1mg a day...that's all i got to say about that...happy bra shopping...

it gets better................

ive tried to tell him........yet he will not listen to me. i said......ok, do what the fuck you want with that shit then, but your gonna be looking really nasty in a couple of weeks.

this other guy i know........whom i dont like approached me at the bar, we have known each other for years, he says '******, your a stand-up guy and i want to ask you if you can get me some gear, specifically winny'.......he then goes on to say that he was going to ask a friend of mine but thought he ran his mouth...etc.

i had the generic stano........quite a few vials of it and i said sure, tell me what you want and ill go to my 'ficticious' friends house, Ryan).....

next time i see him im out to eat with my girl and he tells me he 'scored a vial of test but cant get any rigs'.......so im like.....fuck him, i dont like him to begin with. needless to say, i said to go see the nearest pharmacy in a wallgreens....heh!!!

now the friend who was bad-mouthed asked me to grab him a 'famous' kit and 100 'rigs'....no problem, called that guy we love so much. after talking.......turns out that, although he told both my friend and i that i was a 'stand-up guy'......he did not feel comfortable for a reason which im pissed over. i told my friend what was said to me in regards to him.

today......he got no kit/cartridge and my buddy, after telling him about the estadiol and possible sides, he bought two vials and said he was gonna use it (50mg cyp/ 2mg estro) to taper off the test.............

is that not fucking crazy or what..........

people amaze me.........

Unity66

Thread Information