Thread: Stack Question

slippin is offline Associate Member

Question Stack Question

Forgive me if this is not a question for this board.

I am a novice to the steroid world and would like your opinion on a stack that a friend of mine has recommended. I am 5'10 164 at about 10%. I told my friend that I wanted to add pure muscle without the bloat look that many guys have in the gym. I am currently taking NOX3, FlaxSeedOil, L-Carnitine and Creatine. He has rec'd that with my first cycle I take Deca 300 and Bold 200 (which I think is the same thing as Equipoise -sp?). He said that this will add awesome gains with minimal side effects such as water retention etc.

Thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

TIA!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Forgive me if this is not a question for this board.

I am a novice to the steroid world and would like your opinion on a stack that a friend of mine has recommended. I am 5'10 164 at about 10%. I told my friend that I wanted to add pure muscle without the bloat look that many guys have in the gym. I am currently taking NOX3, FlaxSeedOil, L-Carnitine and Creatine. He has rec'd that with my first cycle I take Deca 300 and Bold 200 (which I think is the same thing as Equipoise -sp?). He said that this will add awesome gains with minimal side effects such as water retention etc.

Thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

TIA!!

first of all no test = no cycle... its a common practice to use test in every cycle. as for your first cycle go with just test only.. most use 400-500mg every week. you have 2 main esters you can go with test prop= leaner gains without most of the bloat but you have to shoot it every day or test enth= imo better gains esp strength but you do have the water retention but you only have to shoot it twice a week and you can control most of the water retention with anit's and lots of water intake

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Deca will cause water gain. Go with test cyp or enth alone or add the eq. No deca if you are worried about bloat, just my 02.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    he said take deca and EQ? if thats the case, he is wrong. For your first cycle I would suggest Test-e by itself...or you can throw in some deca OR EQ. If you run deca, run it at 400 mg/week for 10 weeks, if you choose EQ, run it at 400 mg/week for 12 weeks. With either of those run your test at 500 mg/week, and run it one week longer than the other compound. split both doses up into 2X a week shots, every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable. make sure to take 10-20 mg nolva throughout the cycle and if you want to reduce bloat, get some l-dex at .25 mg/day. You familiar with PCT? Diet?

I have no idea what PCT is.

Can I run deca by itself and get max gains from it alone? What is wrong with running Deca 300 with Bold 200?

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Just so that you know, and the reason I lean away from Deca (other than deca d!ck), is that it may be in your system for up to 18 months after your cycle. So, plan for that in case you are in a position to have any type of drug (steroid ) test within that period of time. But I would agree with Tony and Victor, Test is the way to go, whether it is a single ester Test, or a combo like Sust. Good Luck.

Dude, don't even bother with Steroids if you don't know what PCT is... you will definitely f#ck yourself up!

That is why I am learing everything I can before I commit to anything. Why do you think I am on this site asking questions.

By the way, if an employer randomly drug tests, does it necessarily mean they are looking for juice? I know they are testing for Coke, Mary Jane etc. Is it the same test to find steroids or do they have to perform a different test?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No they do not test for "juice".

It's a different test, much more expensive. It depends on what type of employer it is also. Some may do a steroid test, depending on the nature of the business. Most companies DO NOT test for steroids , but it could be your luck 12 months after your Deca cycle you land an ideal job that does test for steroids, then you may be up sh!t creek... just my $0.02

I am assmuming that PCT stands for Post Cycle Test? If that is the case than I do know what it is. Like I stated in my first post, I am a NOVICE to this and trying to learn as much as I can. Sorry.

Victor, thanks. I was worried about that. I would hate to start my first cycle, start loving the gains and then get fired for steroids . Amazing how you can go get hammered drunk,get a DUI and still have a job on Monday.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    That is why I am learing everything I can before I commit to anything. Why do you think I am on this site asking questions.

By the way, if an employer randomly drug tests, does it necessarily mean they are looking for juice? I know they are testing for Coke, Mary Jane etc. Is it the same test to find steroids or do they have to perform a different test?
    bro the best advice in the world for you right now is to do a lot of reading and research. i research for like 4-6months before i started.. well worth it bro!

Well, im a freaking web programmer. I would highly doubt they are looking for roids in my system. Thanks for that info.

No doubt hung-solo. This is my first place to start. This is way to important of a decision to just jump in before knowing how to swim. Sorry if the questions get a little basic.

Thread Information