Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

EQ users. What are your doses?????

I see on the board most people take EQ doses once a week at 400mg. When I use EQ I buy in bulk and I get the best results when I take 400-500 mg/ed.
    Even in the profile it says bodybuilders take them eod or even ed. Point is I have done EQ alone and my doses have to be 400-500 mg/ed or I don't get the gains I want.

If anyone is going to take these kinds of doses you have to work your way up to it. If you start at a very high dose like I take you will feel like you have the flu and feel very sick until your body gets used to that kind of dose. Symptoms are chills, fever, sweats, body aches etc. Well that is the dose my body needs to make great gains with an EQ cycle. The only thing that sucks is having to stick yourself every day. My next cycle will be D-Bol, Sust, and Deca . I will be so happy to only have to stick myself once a week.

Peace
    Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 09-08-2004 at 09:30 AM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    When I use EQ I buy in bulk and I get the best results when I take 400-500 mg/ed.
    Machine
    Is this a joke? You're talking 3-4g's a week of EQ. That's insane.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have never run more than 600mg week.

I take 2-3 cc of EQ every day. Not a joke.

Braz_Machine

jesse_james is offline Member
    ive neva heard of any one taking that much EQ a week, most ive heard ppl taking is 800mg/w

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2-3 cc of EQ every day. Not a joke.

Braz_Machine

what about test to go along with that?? can you get the little fella up while on all that eq??

I was taking that dose eod and I was not happy with the gains so I uped it to ed and that is where I felt I was making the progress I wanted so that is the dose I stayed at.

Braz_Machine

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    ive neva heard of any one taking that much EQ a week, most ive heard ppl taking is 800mg/w
    400-1,000mg EW is the most widely used range. And most people shoot it twice a week, not once a week like you said. What you are taking is beyond wasteful and I would wager it's not healthy as well. My guess is other issues cause you to not gain a ton off EQ, like the fact that EQ doesn't give huge gains. Maybe cycle length. Maybe the fact that you say you run it alone without test. I bet the EQ isn't the problem here.

Yes the little fella still worked. The only as that makes my little fella disfunctional is Deca .

I took no test with the EQ.

Braz_Machine

jesse_james is offline Member
    how long did u take it and wot were your gains?

I was taking that dose eod and I was not happy with the gains so I uped it to ed and that is where I felt I was making the progress I wanted so that is the dose I stayed at.

Braz_Machine
    I think you need to realize what EQ does for gains and move on to another compound. The fix to that problem wasn't taking mass quantities of EQ, rather you should have switched to a compound that does what you're looking for IMO.

Gilster is offline Member
    I hear you bro. I have taken 1400mgs a week and it was the best and the worst at the same time, but you really see it's effects at those doses. I did 2cc's a day of 200mg/ml EQ. It really works well at those doses but you really have to watch your BP and take a lot of time off after the cycle. I do not reccomend these high doses. My temper was horrible, and I was borderline hypertensive for the first 3 weeks at that dose before I was able to control it. I was very close to calling it off at that dose. A question bro. How much test are you using with that much EQ?

I do not reccomend these doses to ANYONE. Much higher dose than is safe. I would not do that much again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I hear you bro. I have taken 1400mgs a week and it was the best and the worst at the same time, but you really see it's effects at those doses.
    You're still talking half of what he's saying. And he says no test with this cycle. Just EQ.

Maybe you are right Ecost. I was thinking of that also. Running it longer with smaller doses and even adding a test. Your right it probably is not healthy. Next time I'll try lower doses and adding a test.

jesse, I ran it for 12 weeks and gained about 25 lbs of muscle.

Braz_Machine

Yes the little fella still worked. The only as that makes my little fella disfunctional is Deca .

I took no test with the EQ.

Braz_Machine
    Well it will eventually get to your little fella even if it hasn't before if you continue to use it without test. EQ shuts down your natty test production and without externall test to supplement you will not be able ta make your winky salute during one of those cycles eventually. You must be VERY young not to have it affect your sex drive at those doses.

If that is the only gear you are taking then I can see it working. It is about the same amount of total gear that some bros use. It is a little more than if you took say a gram of test and a gram of EQ with some dbol or drol. I think you could improve on your choice of cycles though. You can get the results you want if you design the cycle with a little less EQ and maybe add test and dbol or drols or halo...You have to mix it up now and again bro. There is no one way to do things though. We are always learning.

Maybe EQ is not for me. I think I'll just stick to the old fashion D-Bol, Sust, and Deca stacks they seem to work the best for me. Although I woul like to try Masteron just to see what it will do for me.

Peace
    Braz_Machine

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You're still talking half of what he's saying. And he says no test with this cycle. Just EQ.
    Yeah I read that afterwards. I was also on a gram of test and tren as well along with that much EQ. I read the no test thing after posted it. He just needs to design a better cycle to get his gains. A lot of bros take 2+grams of gear a week, even though I think it is unecessary. I learned my lesson. I have been off for almost 2 years at this point. I don't think I will need nearly as much next time.

I am 32 years old. I guess I was just experimenting. I will not be doing those doses again.

Later
    Braz_Machine

I am 32 years old. I guess I was just experimenting. I will not be doing those doses again.

Later
    Braz_Machine
    No prob bro. We all experiment now and again. I know I have. The point is to learn what is the best course for us to take.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Your blood will be soup at that dosage. IF you need that much to respond, it's not the right compound for you.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Braz Machine how did your diet look??? were you eating a lot ? also what brand of eq were you using remember eq should be ran from 10-15 weeks to see the best results! it won be a DRAMTIC increas but it will be notciable...ps i will be runnning a sust250, deca , and maybe a dbol cycle in jan as well bro

Maybe you are right Ecost. I was thinking of that also. Running it longer with smaller doses and even adding a test. Your right it probably is not healthy. Next time I'll try lower doses and adding a test.

jesse, I ran it for 12 weeks and gained about 25 lbs of muscle.

Braz_Machine
    Yeah, you got the right idea. 750mg Sust and 500mg Deca would do you better I bet. Add d-bol if you want major mass gains.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    that dose would deffinitely be taxing on the heart

Diet with EQ

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    Braz Machine how did your diet look??? were you eating a lot ? also what brand of eq were you using remember eq should be ran from 10-15 weeks to see the best results! it won be a DRAMTIC increas but it will be notciable...ps i will be runnning a sust250, deca, and maybe a dbol cycle in jan as well bro

OAK24,

My diet was great. I ate between 4000 and 6000 cal/ed my protein was 350/450 g/ed. It seemed like the more calories I ate the faster I grew. Plus the more calories the leaner I got. My diet consisted of eggs, bread, milk, orange juice, oatmeal, bananas, turkey breast, chicken breast, steak, extra lean ground beef, tuna, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit, protein drinks, protein bars, and 1 gallon of water/ed.

As far as the brand of EQ I don't know. I buy it in bulk and it is sent in jugs that are disguised....ps I can't wait to run the sust250, deca , and dbol cycle.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

Thread Information