steel701 is offline New Member

Anavar-- How good for strength gains?

I'm an athlete who is mainly interested in strength gains, not so much size. I've read where Anavar is great for increasing strength-- Steroid .com gives it **** for strength gains. How accurate would you say this is? I'm currently on test E and I'm pleased with the weight gain, but I want MORE STRENGTH!! Any advice on this?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steel701
    I'm an athlete who is mainly interested in strength gains, not so much size. I've read where Anavar is great for increasing strength-- Steroid.com gives it **** for strength gains. How accurate would you say this is? I'm currently on test E and I'm pleased with the weight gain, but I want MORE STRENGTH!! Any advice on this?

go with halo, cheaper and much much much much better. i was told that it made anavar look like asprin.. i took his word on it.. the only bad thing is that it is more toxic.

Anyone else have any input on this as far as anavar goes for strength gains? Any good past experiences?

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I too would go with halo if you only want strength....I have not taken it personally but I hear really good things

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I love var for strenth- yes it's expesive, but so is a new liver & hair transplants
    anyhow if you get into homebrewing it's not really that expensive

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I love var for strenth- yes it's expesive, but so is a new liver & hair transplants
    anyhow if you get into homebrewing it's not really that expensive
    Speaking of homebrewing, I know a guy that makes his own capsules (d-bol, anavar , anadrol , etc.) and people in my area have been getting unbelieveable results with the d-bol and anadrol. As far as the var goes, I haven't spoken to anyone that has used it, that's why I was inquiring about it here.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You should think seriously about getting a capping machine (eg cap m quik) and homebrewing- you know exactly what you're getting & it's WAY more economical.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Halo good, cheap and made me strong and mean.

Thread Information