Thread: First Cycle

Latinchulo is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hey i have a source around me that is selling testerone and i have talked to a few kids that bought off of him, thier huge n say they saw extreme results from taking 375 Mg 2 days a week (Monday & Thursday), anyone have any experiance taking test? im thinking of starting my first cycle, 375MG every Monday and thursday, fulfilling a good diet, and extreme lifting. what do you think of the cycle? and what is your experiance with testone?

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    any experiance taking test....almost everyone on this **** bored...its the basis of our cyckles. what kind of test is it..it gotta be enthanate or cypionate if its being taken twice a week...get some more info and get back to us

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinchulo
    Hey i have a source around me that is selling testerone and i have talked to a few kids that bought off of him, thier huge n say they saw extreme results from taking 375 Mg 2 days a week (Monday & Thursday), anyone have any experiance taking test? im thinking of starting my first cycle, 375MG every Monday and thursday, fulfilling a good diet, and extreme lifting. what do you think of the cycle? and what is your experiance with testone?
    i think you have came to the wrong place bro....what is testosterone ???

hahaha just kidding, yeah 500mg a week like you have it. do research on clomid for pct and tamoxifin for an anti estrogen....by the way how old are you??????

im 23, my source does not sell juice to much but hes always been reliable and everythings been top quality that he does sell so i dont have a worry about that but he does not sell clomid or tamoxifin, where can i get these?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    im 23, my source does not sell juice to much but hes always been reliable and everythings been top quality that he does sell so i dont have a worry about that but he does not sell clomid or tamoxifin, where can i get these?
    you have got a pm

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Assuming the stuff is legit, then I'd say you're good to go. 750mg is a bit much for your first cycle though. I'd recommend using 250mg twice a week. 500mg a week seems to be the sweet spot for newbies...I'd save 750mg for at least your second cycle.

alright, im going to try 750mg with clomid and tamoxifin for my first cycle i was PM'd a few website to get it 1 of wich was cleared by anabolic reviews moderators and the other was anabolicreview-research but they only have the liquid forms so im still looking

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    alright, im going to try 750mg with clomid and tamoxifin for my first cycle i was PM'd a few website to get it 1 of wich was cleared by anabolic reviews moderators and the other was anabolicreview-research but they only have the liquid forms so im still looking
    I would start with 500mg of Test. You will get fantastic results. To me, 750mg is to high for a first cycle. Keep researching and don't put anything in your body unless you know what it is and how to properly inject it. You still have a lot to learn..

And whats so wrong about the liquid form???

Peace,

BLT

does the liquid form work the same?

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    does the liquid form work the same?
    It works exactly the same, except it's usually cheaper than pills. The only advantage of pills is they're easier to transport if you bring them to work, etc...

o alright thanks whats the liquid form called on that site?

bump

Thread Information