Thread: Qv?

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Qv?

I was wonder, i know this might be stupid question but can i order from one of the distributer directly. the distributer on the web site? if so has anyone tried it?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    idont think u can. maybe if u are a veternarian

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, definitely not gonna be able to order it yourself, or else everyone would be doing it.

how are the goign to know if your not a legit vet? or say your a farmer and you ording for your anuimals, i mean you can order fina

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Even if you can your package will be coming through customs with a huge red flag on it since they will make no attempt to hide what is inside (they will declare it). Stick domestic and pay the extra few bucks Bro or order from mexico( last resort only)from a place that will try their best to hide what is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    how are the goign to know if your not a legit vet? or say your a farmer and you ording for your anuimals, i mean you can order fina

actually u cant order fina. u can order trenbolone pellets and then convert it to fina. im sure there is some sort of identification process that they use to verify u are a legit veternarian or not. maybe tax ID #

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they will never sell to someone unlicensed. they are a legit company so they arnt going to risk everything for a couple bottles. its impossible bro, dont even think about it. there are so many domestic qv suppliers anyway. you can order on monday and have it on tuesday. if you look hard enough youll find them.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    they will never sell to someone unlicensed. they are a legit company so they arnt going to risk everything for a couple bottles. its impossible bro, dont even think about it. there are so many domestic qv suppliers anyway. you can order on monday and have it on tuesday. if you look hard enough youll find them.

he is right, but with all the UG labs out there why buy QV stuff that is underdosed and underfilled? UG labs are the way to go IMO

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You got that right!

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Even if you can your package will be coming through customs with a huge red flag on it since they will make no attempt to hide what is inside (they will declare it). Stick domestic and pay the extra few bucks Bro or order from mexico( last resort only)from a place that will try their best to hide what is coming.

PT
    i buy qv and ug but i know qv is always clean but some ug labs dont make there stuff in clean inviorments.

i buy qv and ug but i know qv is always clean but some ug labs dont make there stuff in clean inviorments.

i wouldnt necessarily say QV is clean........

PT
    maybe not perfect but cleaner then SOME ug labs. everyone jokes about it but there really are people that make there stuff in old cast bath tubs.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I wouldn't use QV again even if it was free.

PT
    that is all i used for the last year and it made me bigger then most people on here. im not saying its the best out there. id rather have schering or organon or gelinka but qv really did wonders for me the last year.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    yea, QV is far from clean, and it is underdosed and underfilled.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    yea, QV is far from clean, and it is underdosed and underfilled.
    how did i know you were going to open your mouth about this. just a hunch i guess. im not saying qv is the cleanest or not a little underdosed(pretty much every roid you buy in a 10ml bottle is) but in saying i used it for a year and it made me huge and cut. so obviously its not that bad. if it could do that to someone with my experiance it can really make a novice grow well.

how did i know you were going to open your mouth about this. just a hunch i guess. im not saying qv is the cleanest or not a little underdosed(pretty much every roid you buy in a 10ml bottle is) but in saying i used it for a year and it made me huge and cut. so obviously its not that bad. if it could do that to someone with my experiance it can really make a novice grow well.
    no not most of the stuff you buy in a 10ml bottle is underdosed. maybe mexican vet gear. but not human gear or UG gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    I was wonder, i know this might be stupid question but can i order from one of the distributer directly. the distributer on the web site? if so has anyone tried it?
    there is ways to get it in the U.S. straight from the distributer legally.

there is ways to get it in the U.S. straight from the distributer legally.
    yea i know i am not thinking about ordering it or anything i already have what i need i was just asking a Question for some more personal knowlage thanks for the thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Why? what was so bad about it? i am currently on i tand i havn't notice or seen anthing bad about it yet.

PT
    no not most of the stuff you buy in a 10ml bottle is underdosed. maybe mexican vet gear. but not human gear or UG gear.
    no i mean everything. ive had brovel and goldline which are human grade with 9ml in a 10 ml bottle. go learn a little more boy then come back and maybe we can have an intellegent conversation. if you know what that word means. the only reason im getting mad is you have been bothering me in a couple different posts latley, along with other people to.. so my advice is dont speak on matters your not sure about.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    i know i would, infact a pay for it every other week if not weekley, and there are alot of people and mods on here that would use qv also. im not saying its the best. id rather have human grade. not because its better but because the ba is lower and the injections are less painful. but id have to say that anyone who would turn down free legit qv is either extremly rich and only uses the best, or extremly stupied. i personally dont care for the mexican company that makes t-400 but id never turn it down if it was free.

i know i would, infact a pay for it every other week if not weekley, and there are alot of people and mods on here that would use qv also. im not saying its the best. id rather have human grade. not because its better but because the ba is lower and the injections are less painful. but id have to say that anyone who would turn down free legit qv is either extremly rich and only uses the best, or extremly stupied. i personally dont care for the mexican company that makes t-400 but id never turn it down if it was free.

pietro- your like the wife that gets cheated on by her husband, she really knows it, but doesnt actually realize it or do anything about it., she loves him so much that she doesnt fathom he could be doing this to her. of course her is you and the husband is QV.

got fina? is offline Member
    pietro- your like the wife that gets cheated on by her husband, she really knows it, but doesnt actually realize it or do anything about it., she loves him so much that she doesnt fathom he could be doing this to her. of course her is you and the husband is QV.

Ur trying too hard there young grasshopper......

WTF?? u make no sense bro

Thread Information