gerry619 is offline New Member

Angry Early end to cycle...help with PCT.

I've decided to end my cycle a week early for several reasons: for some reason I've been really depressed, I mean dangerously depressed the last few weeks and I think it may be because of the juice. I am on an emotional rollercoaster...i get viciously angry, jealous, and then I feel like shutting my eyes on the freaking freeway and letting the wheel do it's thing. This is not worth it. I should be taking the last shot today, but I won't. I've been on deca 300 and test 400. I did 4 weeks on d-bol weeks 2 - 6. Today should have been the 10th week on the cycle.

what are the consequences of finishing the cycle like this?

i last juiced last wednesday, 09/01, can i start my clomid at 300 mg and so on today, or should I wait until two weeks after last injection?

...and yes, I was working out a lot on cycle, and i used nolva, and i ate well, and took vitamins. unfortunately, along with personal life issues, tghe juice, i think, amplified my emotions and it hasn't been a pleasant few weeks.

gains: 15 pounds by the end of the d-bol. lost 5...total gains were 10 lbs.

how 'bout some advice, fellas?

bump again

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you feel it is a result of the AS, then I say do it. Your personal mental and physical health is more important than juicing. Take a while off from the gym, relax, and get your life together. wait until 2 weeks after your last shot to start your PCT. You might want to really keep an eye opn yourself during PCT if you are already this depressed. Perhaps talk to very good friend or family member about it, it never hurts to have someone at your side. I wish you the best of luck and a good recovery.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    take this over to the pct forum..It will get the attention it deserves

Thread Information