Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member

I'm So Ready!!!!!!!

After years of training, months of research, two bloodtest, and weeks of waiting and debating I have my first cycle in hand.

I have desided to do 300mgs of Test-C per week for 10 weeks for my first cycle. Is it better if I take 150 on Monday and 150 on Thursday.... or will I get the same results from doing one 300mg shot per week.

I have HCG , that i'm going to take on and off throughout my cycle, and clomid for PCT.

BUT... and it's a big BUT..... my source doesn't have anti-E. Should I wait until I can get some nolv before I start.... or do I not need it with this small dose of Test-C. (I think I know the answer.. but maybe not)

I really don't know where I can get any antie's.... so I don't know what to do?

As many of you may have experience, it's hard to be physically and mentally ready to start.... have the cycle in hand... but you can't take it. But I have to do this right.... I have worked too hard and too long in and out of the gym.... spent too much money..... and spent too many hours on this board to screw this up. Thanks for any advise.

oh.... I'm 32, 5'10 about 220lbs with a bfp of about 17%.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off i think your body fat is kinda high to be juicing. i would cut up naturally first before starting. second when u do decide to start, dont start till u have EVERYTHING in your hands, this includes anti-e's. second your shots should be twice a week. and for your anti-e issues...... look in the top right of the page at the banner.... click on that. if u are lazy and dont want to http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, nice job with the promoting of the new research company on here, but the only other thing i have to say is that you dont HAVE to cut before doing this cycle, if you're happy with the amount of fat that is on your body then go for it, just know that there is going to be some more added after this cycle if done and over, so keep that in mind.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To keep your blood levels stable, I would definitely split the dose up (Mondays and Thursdays) Also, I highly doubt you will need HCG for your cycle. Your not running it long enough to use it and your dose isn't that high. Yeah, It's nice to have on hand, but honestly I don't think its necessary.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=w_rballs]first off i think your body fat is kinda high to be juicing.
    i disagree with that I was at about the same for my first cycle and got great results and definatley loss some fat durring the cycle.

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information