A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Question Gettin gear/juz need to know how to use it

I am Gettin my gear and I need to know this:

What time of day do I take: deca , sust, d-bol????
    How many CC's are in 400mg's norma-deca?????
    How many CC's are in 500mg's sust250
    How many times should i inject deca and sust????
    How long should I wait inbetween cycles ????
    Thanks

And can you put deca and sust in the same pin and inject at the same time????????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    n oflame but you need to do some research before u do anything. Those are some basic question. Also you didnt mention anything about clomid. If u even know what that is. Im assuming u are young. And if not im wrong but at 5'10 and 160lbs u need to eat.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ironweb is offline Member
    You need to give us more info. How long do you plan on cycling? How much gear do you have? What are your stats/age? What are your goals? I take it this is your first cycle? Gear is expensive plan well and do your research to make the money you spend worth it.

The sust & deca should be 2 CC.

Time on cycle = time off cycle.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If you don't do research bro, you are gonna hurt yourself, big time, do the research, look into clomid and nolvadex , you will need these, personally I think these are necessaties for any cycle.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you Wannabebig, you better wannabe smart!! Just do a search on cycling and you'll find a dozen different answers. Just figure out what you want to accomplish and your end goals. You'll find some bro's that take ALL that for breakfast and some that make it last weeks. Do some research or you could just waste some good gear.

Originally posted by Ironweb
    You need to give us more info. How long do you plan on cycling? How much gear do you have? What are your stats/age? What are your goals? I take it this is your first cycle? Gear is expensive plan well and do your research to make the money you spend worth it.

The sust & deca should be 2 CC.

Time on cycle = time off cycle.

I am 21 and been plannin this fer a while dont try to flame juz need help!! bulkin.....first cycle.......
    ..............please tell what i need to do..............................

P.S. and please I dont need flame fer beein to young.....i have made my mine and I want to do this safely and productively so...
    .....................Please tell me what I need to do..................

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Time of day doesn't really matter, as long as you are consistent with the DAYS. Everyone else here is right though, you need to do more research. There is a search botton at the top right of the main page, click that and type in shit to find info about it!!!

How are you planning this? Are you taking the Deca /Sus once a week? Twice a week? Deca is usually 200mg/2cc, but the other kinds could be 400mg/2cc, I'm not sure about this. The Sus should be 250mg/1cc.

Are you going to mix them into one needle? Because yes you can do that.

Remember, you have to train hard and eat like an animal to get good gains, especially if your trying to bulk.

Don't forget, you also need Clomid, which you would take 3 weeks after you last Sus injection. YOU MUST have Clomid before you start you cycle...make sure you have EVERYTHING before you start. Do you have any anti-estrogen pills? Like Nolva/Proviron /Arimidex ? Do you want bitch tits? That might add some extra weight

Well, good luck.

thanks terinox...and yes everyong i will be takeing clomid......but still need to know how many times a week i should be injecting and how many CC's to deca /sust?? ( thats norma deca)
    Thanks

Thread Information