Fez
    Fez is offline New Member

Test and EQ Stack - what do you think?

OK guys, i'm starting to do my research for my next cycle and i read from the profile's threads that Test should be stacked with EQ to yield great results.

Just had a couple of questions to get your opinions:
    -what do you guys think?
    -someone said do Test and Deca but i dont want the water retention from the Deca.
    -Also, is 12 weeks a good time span for one cycle?
    -Anything else maybe i should stack also?

Goals: Bulk and Definition of course
    Last edited by Fez; 09-08-2004 at 09:00 PM.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Test and EQ are very good together. The EQ and Deca are somewhat the same. But EQ will not give you the problems Deca does. Deca is well known for shutting you down hard and can cause Decadick.
    12 weeks is good. And you can use some D-bol to kickstart the cycle, Frontload with some Test, or throw some Winny in for the last 5 weeks to harden you up a bit.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    I am currently on a test/eq cycle and i am very satisfied. run eq not less than 10 weeks tho. You may want to consider winny at week 7.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If you want bulk and definition I would go with EQ and test prop. Deca will give you a bit more size than EQ, but also bloat you up a bit.

wks 1-12 EQ 400mgs/week
    wks 1-12 prop 100mgs EOD

If you don't want to shoot yourself EOD, you can go with enan instead, but be sure to get some l-dex to reduce some of the bloating you might get from the enan. Good luck bro.

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    Bulking or definition depends mostly on your diet.
    i personally like enan and eq combo over test and deca . deca will give you lot of water retention. imo most people who get bulked from using deca, most of that bulk is simply water and will go away after the end of the cycle. for me enan and eq allways work the best as far as the base cycle is concern. eq will give you slow but lean gains. imo 16wk or more is allways better than 12

Fez
    Fez is offline New Member
    Thanks guys.

I'm basically petty much set on that then. I just have to get some rest from the cycle that i just came out off. I did a Deca & Tren Stack and **** am i pissed. The streght was there, but the size and results were $hit.

Someone mentioned kickstarting it with D-Bol.....you mean start the cycle using Dbol for the first couple of weeks? and why would that be beneficial?

The winnie i'm pretty informed about.

Thanks again guys!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Dbol starts working so fast that in a few days you are already see the results of it. Most people do not want to wait around for 4 or 5 weeks for the test enan or EQ to kick in, so they take the dbol to start seeing quick gains then at after week 4 they will stop taking the dbol and the test enan and EQ will just be starting to kick in real good. Hope this helps you understand it a bit more.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Test and EQ would be a good cycle, and 12 weeks a good duration for the EQ. You'll want to run the test 1 week longer though to match up your PCT timing. Try it like this.

Test E @ 500mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-13
    EQ @ 400mg EW shot Mon and Thu weeks 1-12
    Nolva @10mg ED through cycle, 20mg ED through PCT
    Clomid for PCT, look up Pheedno's clomid therapy in the PCT forum.

Train9 is offline New Member
    EQ and test are awesome together you will love the results! if you feel like getting buck wild with it do some tren instead of winny, that is by far my favorite cycle!!! you will get big, ripped, and hard!

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    yeah u could throw in some d-bol
    wk 1-5 40 to 50mg per day

dogsofwar is offline Member
    ECoastVIP has a good cycle posted above. You can always throw in some ldex at .25 (per mg) each day too. That will keep any water retention to a minimum.

Thread Information