eradikate is offline Senior Member

Wink Check my cycle out

Hi im new to the board. im wnat massive gains so this is what i wanted to do..
    week1 deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week 2- deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week 3- deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week4- deca 400mg, sust 250 mg
    week 5 deca 400mg
    week6- deca 400mg
    week7- deca 400mg, clomid 100mg ed
    week8- deca 400mg, clomid 50 mg ed

how is this? do i need anything more? please answer my questions. thank you

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon must go to 500mg/week and run for the duration of 8 weeks, not four. Go to ten weeks on both MEDS if the inventory is available.

10 weeks?? so deca400mg/sust500mg for 10 weeks straight?? im a first time user is dat ok?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    The cycle needs work.

Weeks 1-10 deca 400
    Weeks 1-10 Sust 500
    Week 13 Clomid 300 first day, 100 next 10 days, 50 next 10 days

Here ya go.
    Welcome to the board bro. Stick around and learn more.
    It looks like you have no knowledge about AS, so if I was you i would learn as much as I can before you attempt on doing them.

What are your stats??? You're only 19 bro, take your time.
    Last edited by GenuinePL; 03-04-2002 at 06:39 PM.

im 19 and 158 now actually. im not very knowledgable in AS but i know enough to take it ( in my opinion). i kno im a slim kid but that's why i want to take it. i wanna gain about 30 lbs of mass. i don't htink it's gonna put on that much in 10 weeks but im atleast expecting around 20-25. anyway, like you said 10 weeks with deca400mg/sust500mg, week 13 300, week 14 100 than week 15 50? is that correct.
    and thank you for welcoming me to the board. nice to meet you all!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Your like me, your too young I'm 19.5 years old, and the people on this board have convinced me to weight till i'm 21. Which is what I'm going to do. Buy then I will have 4 years of training experience under by belt, along with a lot more knowledge about steroids .

How long have you been training??? Right now, I think the best thing for you to do is train hard and eat right, and you will gain the weight you want. Stick around, do more research, and juice when your ready...but your not ready now

Hey man.

First time I went to gym I was 19 and 154lbs. After 4-5 months I was 185lbs naturally.. So tell me why you can't do that naturally. I traind hard, ate like a horse but propperly, took creatine and protein.

Your young man. Take your time.

hmmm...now you guys are making me think. i know im a lil young, but i feel so ready to do it. i defenitely respect all your opinions because im sure you guys are far more knowledgable at this subject than i am. wow Genuine PL i got a lotta respect for you man. you put on so much weight in such little time!! you're amazing!! as of RIGHT NOW, im taking androstat150, glutamine(Twinlab) pills, and protein. i been seeing some results but i can't seem to work out my obliques. everyone tells me since im young, i should to lower doses, but those lower doses arn't going to get me anywhere. i want to do normal doses. pple also tell me that i can really F*ck up my testasterone level if i do it at this age?? what could possibly happen to me? this is one thing i havn't found out during my research(still researching :] ) thank you guys!!

fender69 is offline New Member
    If you are planning on taking a cycle you should search the boards and find out the negative and positive aspects of what your going to put into your body. No matter what your age you shouldnt be using AAS if you dont know the consequenses. How long have you been training for? You might want to wait until you feel youve reached a major plateu in your training before givin it that EXTRA boost!

Forget about the Andro150 it's all crap.
    work on your diet.
    intake like 280g of protein.
    No more than 100g from protein poweder.
    Creatine 10-15g
    Glutamine 15g
    Multivitamin
    Methoxy

TRAIN HARD, EAT BIG, BE BIG

CRYTON is offline Scammer

Re: Check my cycle out

Originally posted by eradikate
    Hi im new to the board. im wnat massive gains so this is what i wanted to do..
    week1 deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week 2- deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week 3- deca 400mg, sust 250mg
    week4- deca 400mg, sust 250 mg
    week 5 deca 400mg
    week6- deca 400mg
    week7- deca 400mg, clomid 100mg ed
    week8- deca 400mg, clomid 50 mg ed

how is this? do i need anything more? please answer my questions. thank you

Number what how old are you? number 2 what are your stats? number 3 how long have you been trainning? number 4 is this your first cycle????

answer those and maybe someone can help you out !!

Iam

Hi let me introduce myself again. i've been training for a couple of years now but very on and off. the highest weight i been was 165, lowest, 140. right now im 158, 5'8", 19 years old. and yes this is going to be my first time doing gear. So andro is crap huh? so ill just go on creatine, glutamine, methoxy(which brand is good?), and protein.

IRISH is offline New Member
    YOUR NATURAL TEST SHOULD BE STILL KICKING HARD AND IF YOU EAT SIX MEALS A DAY WITH HIGH PROTEIN(AT LEAST 25-30 GRAMS PER MEAL) AND CARBS AT ABOUT (70 GRAMS PER MEAL,120GRAMS POST WORKOUT) AND FAT AT (10-15 GRAMS PER MEAL) YOU SHOULD SEE THE GAINS YOUR LOOKING FOR. GET YOUR TRAINING STRICT AND INTENSE(MAKE SURE YOU TRAIN LEGS IT'S VERY IMPORTANT). YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HIT 180 LBS WITHOUT THE AS.

For 158 lbs you will need about 280g of protein and about 4000-4200 Kal. to gain weight

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard bro! wait awhile in the cycle!

Hey guys, so i should wait huh? 180lbs...that's my short term goal. and you guys think i can get there without AS?? well if you guys did it, i feel that i can do it!! You know what? i'll wait on the AS, and work naturally until 180 lbs. But i have one problem, since i been taking creatine, i can't eat as much cuz im drinking so much water. what should i do? any suggestions?? and thank you again for welcoming me. i appreciate your kindness!

You can't eat becasue you drink so much water?? HEHE

Ok, sip the water the whole day. You will drink about 1.5-2 gal like that a day. Don't drink in bottles at onece, just sip it.

Eat, Eat and Eat. If you want to gain weight you have to Eat. Eat 6 times a day.

EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP, GROW

280g of protein 4000 cal??? that's a huge load. i think i eat about 200g protein and like 1800 of cal a day. wow that's alot!! well if you guys say so im gonna do that. LOL! theres about 3.5 liters in a gallon correct?? ok. ill sip the water all day long!! thanx guys!! you guys are alotta help to me!! ill post results as i go with this diet!! thanx!!

Thread Information