Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's ban

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Da Bull's ban

As everyone knows, Einstein was a mod here and was very helpful and respected for a while. Also, most know that einstein decided to turn scammer. To ensure the safety of AR, admin (BC) looked into einstein's messages as he was banned for scamming a total of around 10k total (give or take a few) from a number of members. See for yourself a little bit of what was going on for the last few months:

1. A PM from Da Bull to Ein

To: einstein1905
    Date: 2004-08-09 21:31
    Title: Re: yep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yep...we seem to be sold out before we even have the first order.Come up with a clever hushmail name for the account.
    I've sent 6 ppl to our other kitty,so things are shaping up there.4 of the 6 seem like desperate buyers.So we'll see what shakes on that end.
    [QUOTE=einstein1905]Sure, I'll set one up......there will be at least a 2 week lag though, so i don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves......it's just too easy not to though[QUOTE=Da Bull]The spider has already spun a new web. I'll be waiting.
    do you think it's time to get an e mail addy together,so I can resend the referrals back to you?

Date: 2004-08-09 21:33
    Title: Re: yep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROFLMFAOOOO...that's priceless.[QUOTE=einstein1905]cheapjino@cyber-rights

passphrase (if you want to ever check it):
    #####kits
    I'm so clever
    [QUOTE=Da Bull]The spider has already spun a new web. I'll be waiting.
    do you think it's time to get an e mail addy together,so I can resend the referrals back to you?

Date: 2004-08-09 22:01
    Title: Another happy camper
    This is from one of my referrals earlier this evening.I love when they thank me.

"Bro I have to thank you again, I just got the email of the prices and I am bouncing off the walls. He is so much cheaper than anyone I have seen, even better than straight from a mex vet. I have never tried any human grade so I am gonna order some test to see if he comes through. I will be using you as my reference, so if everything works out I am gonna order a whole bunch."

4.[QUOTE=einstein1905]Whew! Got it.....Mr xxxxx is sending funds tomorrow, so everything will be back on course....I gave him the option of the same price at a lower volume, because we need the initial startup funds. I'm thinking hop on meso this weekend to generate preorders...if we can get some guys to preorder, we'll be set. guys will wait 1-2 weeks for those prices....hopefully it won't come to that....I get paid again friday and will put out another order then or Monday
    [QUOTE=Da Bull]Well let's hope he funds the first go around.After that it really doesn't matter too much.Our own little stock will keep us in action.We'll just reinvest and let things build up.

From RON, and he will confirm this:
    "Xxxx got taken for $3500 from Einy. Not only did DaBull set up the whole thing BUT he also told xxxx that he and Einy were partners in the whole thing. I know xxxx personally and I trust what he says. I know he was banned from here for Soliciting but that was BS just because he was new and trusted Hoss to get him clients and hoss goes and openly PMs people. No matter what some of you may think of xxxx I heard about the deal from him before it went down and it was pretty crappy."

================================================== ======
    Added by KeyMastur
    ================================================== ======

his IP addy comes from:

Albert Einstein College of Medicine
    1300 Morris Park Ave
    Bronx, NY 10461

einstein lives near westchester - is that in mass. ??

dabull loved it when someone stood up to BDTR
    http://67.18.108.244//showpost.php?...37&postcount=26

from einstein to dabull
    I was thinking about $300 domestic Jinos and then also selling 300IU for $750. You have to figure the volume of business would be high with those prices. How ballsy do we want to be with volume though?
    I'm also thinking that I can be a ref for our imaginary 3rd party source, since my IP won't be tied to it.
    At $750/300IU, that's a $420 profit per order

from dabull back to einstein
    Selling in bulk like that,might be a good idea.Less ppl to deal with.They'll go quick that way,and less trips to the mail room.I'd still offer the single kits for 300 to dumbies that think they can run 1 kit and get huge.
    I feel if things go well,we won't have to really go crazy with volume.after all #### will be buying on a weekly basis and we can just sell him our kits if we really want to.
    At first,don't we have to let our stash build up?meaning #### will want kits on a regular basis.So after the first week,we'll have 12 kits for us.But if we sell them right off,then #### will constantly be waiting for an order to be filled.If we hold the 12 kits for the following week,He can be sent 10 til the rest of the order comes in that week.Make sense to you?

they talk on bigdog - i myself have never been over there, but if someone over there has powers, shed some light on what they're talking about via PM

from dabull:
    On another note.I have 3 kits sold,should this deal come together.

from einstein:
    At the $750/300IU deal or 3 separately?....either way, good job

from dabull:
    The package deal...someone who I sent to a source came back and enquired about GH.But said it was to pricey for him.So I mentioned I'd have a few kits to spare in a week,and if he wanted,he could have them.we went back and forth on price,and he LOVED 750 for 3 kits.He's begging me to hold them.Of course I said ok.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Just wow..I cant think of anything else to say.

Kato is offline Member
    piecse of sh!t!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Wow this is why no one should ever trust anyone from an internet source unless they know where they work and live

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think a lot of you owe AR an apology.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think a lot of you owe AR an apology.
    And a thank you for all the mods and vets that did hours of detective work for the sake of you all.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I can not believe what I am hearing. That sucks. He was a very good bro and a loss to the board ya know.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ya big loss

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    I can not believe what I am hearing. That sucks. He was a very good bro and a loss to the board ya know.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya it sucks because they were full of great information.. it shows to not trust anyone.. but then again this is a research board... DONT LOOK FOR A SOURCE ON HERE AND YOU WONT BE SCAMMED!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    somehow im not shocked...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    omg!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    that is crazy

Angelis is offline Banned
    Wow... I wasnt even aware anything was going on probably bcs I dont order from anyone on AR but still mods scamming people... **** (I dont mean mods in general just him... lol)

I just dont know what to say

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i PM einy on the 21st of Aug. but i guess the mods have already seen that. i was so close to being scammed by a MOD. thanks MODS for handling this so fast.

well let me rephrase that. He did help alot of people with information but that does not make up for the sh*t he has done now. I am glad he was made before he had a chance to take anymore money from people that trusted him.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Wow...thanks for posting that Vette...This sucks major balls. I didn't lose any money in this, but I know myself along with many others wouldn't have hesitated giving Einy my cash.

Question for the mods..isnt there a rule that you cant be a source and be a mod on this forum? if so, why wasnt ein's mod taken away?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    geez whats next! you can never really tell. i would like to congratulate the mods for doing a good job in exposing these fu****n scammers!!! all in all im shocked but they got what they deserved. let this be a lesson to all, you can never really trust anyone unless you know them. i hope this doesnt change the integrity of the board.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I'm at a loss for words.......

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Question for the mods..isnt there a rule that you cant be a source and be a mod on this forum? if so, why wasnt ein's mod taken away?

We didn't know about it untill this popped up on the radar

needle is offline Senior Member
    holy **** I cant believe that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, im not an ar mod but yea thats kinda the general rule but staff can not possibly know everything about someone.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    well...i wonder what anabolic monsterz is gonna do about this???...

thanks for doing the leg work guys

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    oh. im surprised. i saw him posting on meso with hundreds of people backing him up saying his GH was the sh*t.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    There are certain Mod's that knew about him sourcing.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    einy was smart and covered his ass though...but i bet da bulls ass is on fire right now

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately, these guys now put into question the intergrity of the entire board. Un-f'ing-believable.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought even the admin couldnt get into our PMs. Not so private.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you trying to be a trouble maker? Just curious. If it wasn't for us, da bull would keep getting away wiht this bull**** and none of you would be the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    There are certain Mod's that knew about him sourcing.

well, i think this was just recent. its a shock to me too cause einstein was also a mod at our board. i take it they were using eachother as refs on their list or whatever so this should show you that when dealing with a source to make sure they are one with several refs and to contact each and everyone of the refs.

oh. im suprised. i saw him posting on meso with hundreds of people backing him up saying his GH was the sh*t.

BDTR is offline Retired
    We had to change einsteins password and log in as him to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Gilster is offline Member
    As usuall the board administration does what is right for the right reasons in spite of the lack of support from those of you who blasted them and demanded of them. Maybe next time you guys will appreciate the fact that AR is looking out for you and you will stop your whining. They do not do things for personal feelings. Things are backed up and you are protected. Did any of you complainers ever think how many of you would continue to be scammed if these bros did not actively look into these things and try to keep these scamming a$$ wipes from lurking around trying to steal your money? Yet you blast them and don't trust the ones who protect you. You should have more loyalty to those who have withstood the test of time...the AR staff...

These scamming low lifes you trusted are the lowest forms of humanity. They get you to trust them and you even defend them, so they can then get your money from you and your friends. ..scammers = excrement....Defend them now and demand answers now like you did before...I agree...some of you owe this board an apology.

just proves that status and post count dont guarantee anything! who would have thought da bull ? what a waste but he deserved it!

Southerngirlajs is offline Anabolic Sex Goddess
    Thanks Mods and Vets for keeping our board clean of "scammers". I hope this is a lesson to all who has ever thought about doing something like this to others. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about this happening on AR and all the innocent people that were "scammed". This should definitely be a lesson learned - CHEATERS NEVER WIN!

Mods and Vets - We are lucky to have you guys around!
    I buy all of my supplements at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Bro it's all on the server.....the software is not setup for them to go through your PM's.....it is very private.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    We had to change einsteins password and log in as him to do so.

LMAO. Ahhh. Clever

Good Post Gilster!

shootdeep is offline Member
    Are you trying to be a trouble maker? Just curious. If it wasn't for us, da bull would keep getting away wiht this bull**** and none of you would be the wiser.
    true, and just about all of us appreciate what's been done.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

No but I can big boy!!!

I did not say any names. Now, I will say that I am surprised to see the verbage, however, as a Mod at AM, I can edit any PM that I want to. This is not enough proof for me. I am sorry. I will admit I was taken by Einy and stood up for him and got fuked in the end. This will be researched further.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    As usuall the board administration does what is right for the right reasons in spite of the lack of support from those of you who blasted them and demanded of them. Maybe next time you guys will appreciate the fact that AR is looking out for you and you will stop your whining. They do not do things for personal feelings. Things are backed up and you are protected. Did any of you complainers ever think how many of you would continue to be scammed if these bros did not actively look into these things and try to keep these scamming a$$ wipes from lurking around trying to steal your money? Yet you blast them and don't trust the ones who protect you. You should have more loyalty to those who have withstood the test of time...the AR staff...

These scamming low lifes you trusted are the lowest forms of humanity. They get you to trust them and you even defend them, so they can then get your money from you and your friends. ..scammers = excrement....Defend them now and demand answers now like you did before...I agree...some of you owe this board an apology.

i appreciate everything you guys are doing to keep the integrity of the board. least you caught them before they could scam other people.there any chance of dealing with them in real life or are they scott-free? i sure hope our trusting members get their money back.

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information