justaname is offline Junior Member

Bacteria tainted gear or something else?

Ok so I am in the middle of a 600mg/w Test e cycle and the first few injections were fine but the last two have been totally F***ed the first one lumped up and hurt like hell the day after (thursdays injection glute) then Modays injection same thing but a little different it was a delt injection 1cc and the injection site was just a little sore but beneath it where the delt connects to the bone it was swollen and very painfull. I actually have a red splotch around it...so I figured I had an infection. I have been taking antibiotics for 4 days now and the lump in my glute is almost gone but the shoulder is still pretty messed up....and I switched vials betwwen the two because I thought the first one had gotten contaminated...

Any thoughts on this? anyone had a similar experience? Is it possible my body has just decided to not tolerate the stuff??And can one re-sterilize a vial by cooking it? I am afraid to shoot the stuff into my body again...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    What is the brand of the gear you are using?

TapUouT is offline New Member
    im having a similar reaction, started out with no problem. then after about eight weeks each injection has been worse all the symptoms you have stated im expirencing now, i suspect im reaction to the BA/BB or possibly shooting too much in my glutes ( 2cc aweek each side) i dont know what the hell is goin on but its freaking me out. im taking one more injection tonight and if i react the same way im cutting my cycle short.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im curious to know the brand as well... i have had the same reaction with my 300mg/ml gear... pm me if you don;t want to use initials.. it could be the co. I highly doubt it is the ba as tap said cause im 6 weeks in and still get the same reaction... i would hope to god i would have adjusted by now!!! i guess there is an outside shot it could be though.

and as you said tap im cutting mine short due to this problem too... also because it's hard to eat as well as id like when i have class and work but mainly cause i can;t walk for a week after hitting the quad.

justaname is offline Junior Member
    its from DLs..I read a few posts that said thier stuff was smooth though...I dunno I am pissed though cutting my cycle off before I even start to get good gains....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm weird.. not the brand im using, im curious what tap is running.. i have PL (not the scammer one) Maybe i just got an odd batch because many swear by this stuff with great results...... o well im done for a while now...

Thread Information