Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Acne And Sleep Meds (help!)

1) Ive nopticed that while on cycle it is very hard to fall asleep with the hunger and sweat and energy you get from gear and I want to get as much sleep as possible...so I was wondering would it be good if I took sleep aides while on or is that out of the question... if I could what brand would you recomend

and would they hinder my gains

2) About acne meds my doc prescribed me Riva-minocycline he doesnt know im going on AAS and I prefer not to tell him for now...hes not the kinda doc that asks to many questions but when I grow im sure he knows....lol well what im trying to ask is... is this medication fine to take while in gear (I will also be taking B-5 but I wanna backup bcs as people who have read my past posts have read I have something important coming up a couple weeks after my cycle finishes (4 Months))

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me bros

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    1) Ive nopticed that while on cycle it is very hard to fall asleep with the hunger and sweat and energy you get from gear and I want to get as much sleep as possible...so I was wondering would it be good if I took sleep aides while on or is that out of the question... if I could what brand would you recomend

and would they hinder my gains

2) About acne meds my doc prescribed me Riva-minocycline he doesnt know im going on AAS and I prefer not to tell him for now...hes not the kinda doc that asks to many questions but when I grow im sure he knows....lol well what im trying to ask is... is this medication fine to take while in gear (I will also be taking B-5 but I wanna backup bcs as people who have read my past posts have read I have something important coming up a couple weeks after my cycle finishes (4 Months))

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me bros

You'll be fine. Good luck bro...

Angelis is offline Banned
    Thanks so its ok to use sleep meds is there any specific one that anyone would recomend... id rather ask questions then end up having serious sides

I have to say thank you to all the people that have helped me seriously without the people on this site I would have probably ended up taking another Fina only cycle... the people on here helped me out even when I was akiong like 100 questions a day...okay maybe not that many but still.....thanks bros

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    Tylenol has a new product called simply sleep.

It is the same as Tylenol PM just without the medicine in it, so its just the sleeping aid stuff.

Thread Information