JRJAMES3 is offline New Member

Nutropin (shelflife)

does anyone know how long nutropin will last and can be used before it has to be discarded after reconstiution. the info sheet in the box, stated discard after 14 days. I'm only doing 2ius aday. and the nutropin comes in a 10mg in a 10ml vial. How long should it actually last if kept refrigerated?

thanks bros

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though this thread is a year old (and possibly truncated by the most recent server transfer), I was looking for this exact information. So I'm posting what I found:

The following information was taken from the Nutropin manufactuer's site:
    http://www.gene.com/gene/products/in....jsp#stability

STABILITY AND STORAGE
    Before Reconstitution—Nutropin and Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved), must be stored at 2–8°C/36–46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the vials of Nutropin and Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved). Expiration dates are stated on the labels.
    After Reconstitution— Vial contents are stable for 14 days when reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved), and stored at 2–8°C/36–46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the reconstituted vial of Nutropin and the Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved)

Thread Information