slippin is offline Associate Member

Question How bout this first cycle?

Ok. Im a believer in the necessity of PCT. Im thinking about cycling Deca only for my first cyle and using Nolva with it.

Thoughts?

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    What are your dosages?

You have'nt given us much to go on.

That is what I need a little help on. I would like to start off with the lowest dose possible and see how my body reacts. I would think starting with 300mg would be a good start but maybe it should be bumped up to 500mg?? With the Nolva being 20mg a day? Help would be appreciated.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Don't do only deca . If your gonna do one compound do test E at 400 mg/EW.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't be stupid...add test.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    add test bro!

Here are my thoughts on test. Do I think that test will give me the largest gains? Yes. Do i also think with that comes more sides like acne, no-nuts, and extreme water retention? Yes. I am trying to find an AS that will allow me to add muscle and not have as much "puffy" look to my muscles. I do not want to add 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I would rather add 15-20 over about 6-8 weeks. I dont know a lot about AS but I do know what I want out of them. I understand that Deca has its sides as well but they are not the same as pure test. IMHO of course. Thoughts?

gibsonlpsd is offline Junior Member
    test should be stacked in almost EVERY cycle you do. especially if this is your first cycle, you definately want to add some test. if you some test e. and deca , you will achieve good results from that cycle.

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    shoot a little test with that deca i dont want to jump on test right now either but u need a little if u r going to use deca

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Here are my thoughts on test. Do I think that test will give me the largest gains? Yes. Do i also think with that comes more sides like acne, no-nuts, and extreme water retention? Yes. I am trying to find an AS that will allow me to add muscle and not have as much "puffy" look to my muscles. I do not want to add 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I would rather add 15-20 over about 6-8 weeks. I dont know a lot about AS but I do know what I want out of them. I understand that Deca has its sides as well but they are not the same as pure test. IMHO of course. Thoughts?
    Let me get this straight you think test will give limp d!ck and you want to run deca alone to solve this?

No. im actually talking about my nuts shrinking for the duration of the cycle. im not refering to "whisky dick" or "deca dick". The water retention is a major factor in the decision as well. I dont want to "bloat" and have the puffy look to my muscles. Test makes very fast gains along with bloat. As far as Ive read about it anyway.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Dude before you do anything stupid, and frustrate people. Do some research on beginner cycles. Learn about SERM's, diuretics, ect. You need to learn alot more.

dude, what is wrong with talking about a Deca only cycle? I understand all that you mention. I dont want to go the diuretics path. I am trying to LEARN about using Deca only on my first cycle. Im not trying to make anyone mad. So, dude, i will share my thoughts and gather others opinions to make my final decision, I dont see anything wrong with that.

nsa
    Do a search on deca only cycles and read what has been said many times before...

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Slippin,

I know you have your heart set on a Deca only cycle. But the guys on here are just trying to help you.

OK. You might retain a little water with the test, but when you com off the cycle and loose the water I guarentee you will look much better than just a Deca cycle. And as far as gaining weight that depends on your diet. You can do a test/deca cycle and only gain 5-10 lbs. if you don't eat enough. Diet is everything.

If you do a Deca only cycle you may develop Deca dick for up to a whole year. In my lifestyle sex is nesessary. And if I were to have to go a whole year and not be able to keep it up.....then F*ck Roid Rage . Wait and see what Limp Dick Rage is all about LOL.

Do yourself a favor and run test with it or run a test only cycle. This is your first cycle and you want the best from it right? Then listen to the guys when they give you their experience.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

Finally someone actually giving me their honest opinion and not acting like I am brining down the board. Thanks Braz.

i was in the same boat u were slippin i was going to do a deca only cycle but the more i learned the more i know not to do deca only. i really am glad i didnt do a deca only cycle now that i think about it. what r ur stats? do u really need to do steroids right now? hve u been lifting intense and eating right, that will make a big difference. stick with it and whatever u do be safe.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    dude, what is wrong with talking about a Deca only cycle? I understand all that you mention. I dont want to go the diuretics path. I am trying to LEARN about using Deca only on my first cycle. Im not trying to make anyone mad. So, dude, i will share my thoughts and gather others opinions to make my final decision, I dont see anything wrong with that.
    Bro I'm not flameing your or trying to belittle you in anyway way but you have alot to learn if you think that deca isn't going to shrink your nuts just like test will. And personally I think your being ignorant to the fact that alot of the guys including myself are speaking from experience when it comes to cycles that do not include Test.
    Also the water retention factor: Deca is notorious for water retention..More so then test.
    My advice to u is to do a search on "Deca only cycles". That should answer all your questions...

MuffChaser- my stats : 28yo 165 5'10. I ve been lifting intensely for about awhile. My diet consists of lower carbs intake higher protein. You see, I dont want the extreme size that most guys want. I wan to add roughly 15-20lbs of lean mass, not necessarily bulking. I know this sounds stupid but it is what I want. My abs are visible along with most every muscle. Im not a big guy by any strectch, but I think I look decent. I just want to add the 15-20 and not lose the abs etc. hope i am making sense and not coming off as ignorant like I have been called earlier.

honestly if i were in your shoes and i was 28 years old i would defenitly do some test. if u r worried about the bloat then maybe do test with winstrol towards the end maybe that would help you look more cut. i have never done steroids so dont put alot of stock in what i say but thats my opinion. i know u dont want to do test but that maybe the price u have to pay to add 20 pounds. the only reason that i havent done steroids is because im young right now and still growing pretty steady.but if i was 28 thats what i would do. just my opinion, do whatever u want to do but be safe!!!!!!!!!

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    honestly if i were in your shoes and i was 28 years old i would defenitly do some test. if u r worried about the bloat then maybe do test with winstrol towards the end maybe that would help you look more cut. i have never done steroids so dont put alot of stock in what i say but thats my opinion. i know u dont want to do test but that maybe the price u have to pay to add 20 pounds. the only reason that i havent done steroids is because im young right now and still growing pretty steady.but if i was 28 thats what i would do. just my opinion, do whatever u want to do but be safe!!!!!!!!!
    If you have never done steroids , why are you replying to this??

that was my next question, little-one.

Can someone read my stats and give me more opinions. Like I stated earlier, I am trying to get a ton of opinions to help me formulate my first cycle. Thanks!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Deca causes extreme bloat in a lot of people.

I hate being a thread parrot, but if you run a short estered test like prop along with liquidex, you should be able to keep bloat under control.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Deca will bloat the **** out of you and it will shut you
    down hard.

little one, i was just giving my OPINION on this subject. i have been around steroids for a while and know a little bit about them. i am just waiting for my right time to use them.

blazinromo is offline New Member
    does anyone one kno what the best test to use when taking deca ?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, from your stats it sounds like you are no where near your natural limit. If you want to gain some lean mass, you have to eat more calories. For gear to work effectively, you have to have a sound diet. Im 5'10" as well I easily hit 185 just by eating more calories. It is very very hard to bulk and cut at the same time without a perfect diet. You have to do one or the other. So if you pack on a few lbs you might lose a bit of your abs for a bit, but afterwards you can cut and get it back. Dont be afraid of test, the sides arent nearly as bad as youre thinking. I like having sex so I wont touch deca . Seriously just considering adjusting your diet and see what kind of results you get before hitting the sauce.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    test cyp and deca !!! use more test cyp than deca because deca will get you results with least sides and the test will keep your Mr willy alive and kickin!!

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Deca will have more of an effect on hpta than test, which means those "shrunken nuts" you are trying to avoid. wont have much of a problem with that neways, and HCG will cure it wf you so happen to. Water retention...? Prop is better than deca... Last but finally not least, testosterone is responsible for libido. dont take test...especially with deca, say goodbye to sex for a while. Do yourself a favor...do a little more research... your friends dont necessarily know much either. Alot of info you get about roids out there is heresay.

BDTR is offline Retired
    thread is old, stop responding to it.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Doesnt matter what test you use with deca , start your own thread.

Thread Information