Thread: primobolan

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Cool primobolan

hey i was reading about primobolan and it sounds like a relatively safe steroid . would it be good for a beggining cycle? should it be taken alone? are anti e's and what pct should be taken? thanks(injectable)

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Test is going to be the #1 answer to these questions.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Id rather go with Test bro for your first cycle. Honostly for the price primo is not going to be worth it. I geuss it just depends what your goals are. So what are they? Plus some stats would help! Primo is something id prolly give to my girlfriend. Let us know brotha

well i am 20 years old

5 10

200lbs

bench 315

squat 350

never done a cycle but dont want to jump on test right away, just wondering what this drug would do. i am not in it to gain 25 pounds and loose 20 i would rather gain like 10 pounds and keep 7 pounds of lean mass. it just sounded like this one would do this relatively safely. thanks.

p.s. i would like to be about 195 to 200 pounds lean before i get seriuos with steroids . right now i am at 200 but propably have 15 pounds of fat. i am in this for the long run not just to look good at the beach like some people on here. thanks for ur input everybody.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    With Primobolan , you can expect minimal gains but you will keep 95% of it. Primobolan is more of a cutting drug than a bulking drug but can be stacked with Stanazolol. You won't need an anti-estrogen because it does'nt aromatize whatsoever, however you will still need to follow it up with PCT.

There's one MAJOR drawback to Primobolan....the price. Primobolan retails at $25.00 per 100ml of drug. A good dose is 500ml a week for 10 weeks....you do the math.

**** that **** is expensive thats alot of money. if u did use it what would u use as pct? clomid? i guess u wouldnt need nolva would u if it doesent aromatize.

nolvadex at 10 to 20 mgs per day throughout
    comid at day 1 300 day 2 150 day 3 100 and 50 ed for the rest.

Although I do not want to try and change your mind because I myself hate it when people bark that way, if you are going to inject, test would be the best option as it is more of a natural hormone than primobolan . I had also thought about using primobolan in my first round, but after research, I have found that it wasn't a good idea. You can get test for about $90 bucks (for a 12 to 14 week cycle).

Were you thinking about an oral cycle?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    **** that **** is expensive thats alot of money. if u did use it what would u use as pct? clomid? i guess u wouldnt need nolva would u if it doesent aromatize.
    That above price is outrageous. You can get legit Primo much cheaper. No don't ask me where.
    Last edited by MMC78; 09-09-2004 at 12:33 PM.

Im not trying to be a dick but i dont think we are allowed to post prices on here. Ive been yelled at for it before.

MMC78 i believe Rusty was speaking of Pre-made Primo or human grade at mg not ml. If you would make your own yes it is much much cheaper.

dogsof war i really just want to stick to injectables, i am kind of scared of stufflike winnie tabs and dbol because of 17aa

i think my first cycle will be test e for 11 weeks at 350 mgs, but i was just looking into other options.thanks for the input fellas

Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    i think my first cycle will be test e for 11 weeks at 350 mgs, but i was just looking into other options.thanks for the input fellas
    Glad you came and asked ?'s. Thats the best start..the more you research the better you will feel. Atta boy

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Im not trying to be a dick but i dont think we are allowed to post prices on here. Ive been yelled at for it before.
    Cool. Edited.

thanks mmc78

Curious, why 11 weeks? You should check out mudmans post "Cycles for the newbie" (or at least I believe that is the post name). I would stick to injects myself (no pun intended).

just 2 b swole up for another week!

Well shiiiiiiiiiiit dawg, hit 12 or 15 then. haha.. I usually just see folks do it for 10/12/14 etc. Seems like everyone does even increments.

ha aha ha ha ah seems like everyone else is just so much **** smaller than me!!!!!!!!!lol

Thread Information