volcom stone is offline Banned

building an immune to dbol

Hey all. Im stuck at a crossroad here. I have used dbol 2 times in my 2 previous cycles, and im wondering if I could be building an immunity to it. If so do you think it would be a good idea to run anadrol to jump start my next cycle (just test cyp at 1000mg weekly). I have a chance to get the dbol thai, which i hear are very good. What would you all do. Peace.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs were you taking a day?? I've never heard of building up an immunity to the stuff, buy your body may need a little extra dosage to get the gains like you were before. Pink thai's are in my opinion the best.

my last cycle, it range from 30mg non workout days and 40mg workout days. but it was QV so i might of been a lil underdosed

anyoneeeeeee

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no, your not going to build up an immunity to any one certain roid. im not sure but maybe you can saturate your receptors by using to long and the roids will have trouble binding to them. i heard this before but like i said im not 100% certain that its true.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is I have tried DBOL 2 different times. I know for sure both times the DBOL was legit. I tried up to 50mg ED and I didn't gain one single pound and I didn't get stronger...(yes, my diet was good) I'm beginning to see the same thing with TEST. I'm doing 1gram and I have not one ounce of water....I am researching why it is so hard for me to get big on roids...

Man that makes me really rethink my next cycle. I gotta think about it more...

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    bro,
    you are not going to get immunity of d-bol or any steroid for that matter. However, you may get a reaction known as down regulation of your receptor sites to the drug. That makes the d-bol harder to bond with the receptor sites in your body. However, increasing your dosage or taking time away from the drug will bring up regulation of your receptor sites allowing the d-bol to bond better. take care bro.

Thread Information