insanepump621 is offline Member

about to take 2nd cycle of sust, what else... some help please

i took a cycle of test cypionate alone... as my first cycle to see how my body reacts... was happy with some gains but want more. about to go on sustanon 250. what else shud i be taking alone because many people say from my gym take more then 1 AS at a time so what is a good suggestion for stacking. I am 20 yrs old weight 180 about 5'9 dont really kno body fat % thou thank ur opinions will be greatly appreciated thank

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    20 years old is a little young to start AS. B4 taking AS you should try to get as big as possible without AS. I didn't start AS until I was 28 years old. Plus I started weight training at age 12. But if you need to know.

500mg Sust250/400mg Deca once a week. Dbol 25mg every day for the first 3-4 weeks of cycle. Run Sust and Deca for 10-12 weeks. Follow up with Clomid 3 weeks after your last injection.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    good suggestion deca or eq would work awesome with sustanon and d-bol

shootdeep is offline Member
    i like the eq personally. i know everyone loves d-bol, but i don't use it. i'd rather wait for the test/eq to kick in and not have to worry about the water gain. d-bol blows me up pretty quick and it gets hard to explain that much of a size gain in 10days.

dirtydawgz is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    i like the eq personally. i know everyone loves d-bol, but i don't use it. i'd rather wait for the test/eq to kick in and not have to worry about the water gain. d-bol blows me up pretty quick and it gets hard to explain that much of a size gain in 10days.
    i also prefer the eq

Thread Information