Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Accutane Question?

Hey im worried about acne problems thinking about using accutane how long should I wait b4 I do another cycle after using accutane?

SKiN is offline Member
    I am going to use some accutane as soon as i am finished with my current cycle...
    I guess its as long as you want to be acne free....
    I am Wonderin too?....

DoctaBig is offline Member
    bro, accutane is serious stuff. I would exhaust every other possible treatment before you switch to accutane. Your looking at liver damage, mental changes, and very bad dermatological side effects. BTW, for reference sake; I'm just a few rotations away from being a Doctor of Pharmacy and i've used accutane for over a year when i was younger.

If you decide to run it. keep in mind that it can take up to 3-4 months to start working completely and it could take another 3-4 months to recover once you come off.

Keep these two things in mind please
    DO NOT use oral's when using accutane
    If possible try not to have accutane in your system during PCT

no no dont worry I wont be using it on gear or anything... it actually takes that long I thought it was quicker... my doc gave me a script for some Riva-Minocycline it worked in a couple weeks thing is one month later its back but not as much!

Im gonna take some B5 with my next cycle 3months long see if that helps if I notice its working I will just stick with that... Just wanted to look into Accutane bcs everyone that uses it gets rid of there acne and it doesnt come back for years

If you could think of any meds or suppliments that could help with Acne pls PM me or Post it here

Thanks in advance Bros

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    geeez! there was 3 posts about accutane alone yesterday and all the same info has been said........Yes, accutane is good. Cleared me up as I am on it now(80mg/day), but once you do a cycle like I am going to in a 1 week. It will come back and you will have to fight it off again. Do yourself a favor and try vit b5 during and after your cycle. If not that, then use accutane. Accutane is ok during your cycle but like DoctaBig said, No orals. When my liver test was ran, I had just finished 4weeks of dbol and he would not put me on it until my test came back normal. Good Luck with it!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    im thinking that injectables cant be that bad with accutane. of course dont take orals with it, but injectables still go through the liver. i want to add accutane to my cycle

You should be able to add Accutae to your cycle if you dont use Orals... and one other thing people neglected to mention Winny is also heavy on ur liver even in Injectable form so if anyone is using Winny then I dont recomend usin Accutane then either!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    You should be able to add Accutae to your cycle if you dont use Orals... and one other thing people neglected to mention Winny is also heavy on ur liver even in Injectable form so if anyone is using Winny then I dont recomend usin Accutane then either!

thats true winny is also c17alkylated as well good point bro thats y all orals and even injectable winny is a no no.

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Hey im worried about acne problems thinking about using accutane how long should I wait b4 I do another cycle after using accutane?
    Hey man my dermatoligist gave me accutane for my acne and I was doing a cycle while I was on it and I had blood tests every 3 weeks and all was fine 50mgX a day its awesume ****. Hope u have insurance cause its fackin exspensive.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Yep, cost me 110$ a month for 5 months. I hate to see what the insurance company pays. I have been told its about $500-600 for my scripts.....

Exclamation

it costs $80 for a bottle of liquid from I B E so thats why I was asking not gonna go through hell and spend a sh*t load of money on this sh*t if something better is out there I mean other stuff is working but it comes back like the next week to amonth later after I stop and I dont wanna be on acne meds for the rest of my AAS Life... lol

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    naw man my doc told me that your acne free for 1 year cause it still in your blood for one year after you stop. Also like 90% of ppl are acne free for the rest of there life.

Thread Information