Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man that dude can honestly go suck some balls because
    its not **** that his friends have good genetics. The reason
    people use steroids is because there at their natural peak
    And god blessed me with a good penis u dont see me braging.

crack is offline Junior Member

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you have genetics of a God, and a brain like a mouse. Give us all a break!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    A mouse is a little too much credit.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Pussy

builtthekid is offline Banned
    What a bitch ban him

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I want to see what he has to offer first.

~SC~

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    yea that is pretty cocky without proof, but he does have a small point, from what i have seen there are some people on this sight that dont need to take steroids yet they just jump on them with no knowledge and noo prior training, but for the most everyone on here that i can see makes pretty nice improvements and give good advice.

He has a partially valid issue underneath the pompous greek god sewage odor ridden description of himself above. He very well may look great, but you can't post something like this and expect to NOT be called out for it.

It goes w/the territory. Trust me, on the Net, pictures are very valuable. A username is quite plain, intelligent or not. Lots of walking textbooks around............lots!

~SC~

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Sometimes, anonymity brings out the worst in people.
    I don't know what that means, but it sounds good..

dogsofwar is offline Member
    The title should be :: "I must have the genetics of a God d@mn retard"

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    The title should be :: "I must have the genetics of a God d@mn retard"

LOL.....Man i bet this kid wishes he had never opened his mouth.

Braz_Machine

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    this retard

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Even though God blessed me with a fire hose, you don't hear me coming on the board jumping from chandeliers telling everyone how lucky I am
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I like this bit - "my traps are huge my back is wide and my chest assuming from my coat size is still 44." Ha Ha, so I might buy a 23" collar shirt, then my neck would be huge, right?

The stupidest thing is the way he brags about his god-like genetics and runs down those with "piss poor" genetics - as if any of us has any control over the genetic cards we are dealt.

Also he runs down people who juice, pretty stupid when we all know from his other thread that he would juice too except for the fact that his superhuman genetics can't handle a bit of gear - fag!

What a ****ing toolshed.

GTCp1 is offline New Member
    LMFAO! I did post about a bad "first" cycle that lasted 3 weeks. I didnt like about that and when I said "bro" that I was natural and looked better than most of the idiots on here I did and I look better now. A lot of you ass munches do not need to take any kind of steroid you act like a ****ing idiot on that ****. I will post pics and you can stick your ****ing foot in your mouth. I still say all the pictures I have seen are standard nothing above good shape. You hate to hear that but its true and it pisses you off "bro" because you dumping all your money on gear and its not that impressive.

I tried it to see what it would do to someone like me, an expeiriment you could say. Should I wait a couple of weeks to post pics so you ****ing doosh bags dont say I look like this from a 3 week cycle. This board is comical!!

im still waiting for him to post his pics

Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    LMFAO! I did post about a bad "first" cycle that lasted 3 weeks. I didnt like about that and when I said "bro" that I was natural and looked better than most of the idiots on here I did and I look better now. A lot of you ass munches do not need to take any kind of steroid you act like a ****ing idiot on that ****. I will post pics and you can stick your ****ing foot in your mouth. I still say all the pictures I have seen are standard nothing above good shape. You hate to hear that but its true and it pisses you off "bro" because you dumping all your money on gear and its not that impressive.

I tried it to see what it would do to someone like me, an expeiriment you could say. Should I wait a couple of weeks to post pics so you ****ing doosh bags dont say I look like this from a 3 week cycle. This board is comical!!
    BAN please

Just stop replying tho this homo's stupid thread. This is what he wants.

Reading some of the comments above- I wish I would of never opened my mouth. About what? I cant believe the intelligence on this board it doesn't exist. What a bunch of halfwits what's the education level here? High School at best I'm guessing you morons can't have a normal conversation if you life depended on it. All your BS comments because I said the pictures are not that impressive, I'm sorry but they are not impressive. I have seen one guy on here that looked like he had some really good gains and was in the kind of shape I think you should be after a large cycle. I can't stop laughing I am waiting for you halfwits to start making threats your going to kick my ass!! LMFAO this has seriously made my day. I expected to come on here and someone would have some common sense. I should have known better "bro" I really hope most of you are young 20's or younger with you kiddie comments.

Jantzen4k , You dont need to ban me, I am leaving so you morons can have childish conversations with yourselves. And please idiot if that profile pic is supposed to be impressive you need to meet someone that is built right. **** you dooshbags I banned myself you ****ing halfwits.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Get a life asshole.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    If a sign of intelligence is bad spelling and punctuation then you are not only physically gifted, you are also a genious!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    hhmmmm...37 posts....Brian11???

mtnfit is offline New Member
    Whoa, good bench bro.
    What is GTC's problem?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    before you ban yourself, post your pict so we can see what godlike genetics look like.

No one wishes to hear you speak anymore.

Show the pics, or STFU.

~SC~

lnaturaul is offline Banned
    the man is right, you would think that people on this web site wouls seem to be much bigger since they take steroids !

Seems like you are the halfwit.

If you were a FULLWIT, you'd know to TALK SH*T AND THEN POST PICS.

Step 1 and then Step 2...........

The old 1-2 punch......

However, u just talk sh*t like a true halfwit.

You're not a 1-2 punch, you're a halfwit w/out much.

~SC~

Jantzen4k , You dont need to ban me, I am leaving so you morons can have childish conversations with yourselves. And please idiot if that profile pic is supposed to be impressive you need to meet someone that is built right. **** you dooshbags I banned myself you ****ing halfwits.

Quote Originally Posted by lnaturaul
    the man is right, you would think that people on this web site wouls seem to be much bigger since they take steroids!
    Ahhh, same IP addy......

Chilling!

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

I wonder who he is talking about ....... funny he should mention this lol

Reading some of the comments above- I wish I would of never opened my mouth. About what? I cant believe the intelligence on this board it doesn't exist. What a bunch of halfwits what's the education level here? High School at best I'm guessing you morons can't have a normal conversation if you life depended on it. All your BS comments because I said the pictures are not that impressive, I'm sorry but they are not impressive. I have seen one guy on here that looked like he had some really good gains and was in the kind of shape I think you should be after a large cycle. I can't stop laughing I am waiting for you halfwits to start making threats your going to kick my ass!! LMFAO this has seriously made my day. I expected to come on here and someone would have some common sense. I should have known better "bro" I really hope most of you are young 20's or younger with you kiddie comments.

the man is right, you would think that people on this web site wouls seem to be much bigger since they take steroids!

I think the title of your thread should have been "I must have the brains of an insect" because that's how much your intelligence shows in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I think the title of your thread should have been "I must have the brains of an insect" because that's how much your intelligence shows in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    He may take a while to get back to you under this handle, he's now logging in under the original thread starter name.

Check the who's on-line every few minutes, and you'll see it change for every post that is made.

~SC~

lnaturaul is offline Banned
    just mad cuz im bigger naturaully

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    lol you're one of those people i would love to strangle one day if i had the chance

just mad cuz im bigger naturaully

That's the best you could come up with?????? guess my comments up top were dead on

must feel tough talking smack online and then running and changing screen names GTC/Inatuarl who does dbol . real tough guy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information