Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Man u know wat i can't stand mothe ****az like this that so ****in arrogant, as far as im concerned **** this guy and his stupid threat

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    At 5'9", your about tall enough to lick my balls. My girlfriend is about as tall as you and i love when she licks my balls. you suck midget.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Here is a question for all you high IQ individuals, see if you can get it:
    In a perfectly circular arena, I walk from the edge directly to the center. I then turn directly to my left, & walk in a straight line to the edge of the arena. I then turn to the right & follow along the edge for a total of 500 meters until I arrive at the point that I started from. What is the circumference of the inner edge of the arena?
    625 meters

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    625 meters
    I actually already posted the right answer... 666 2/3 meters

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Haha, that's pretty easy. It's like 666.666666666666666... or 666 and 2/3 meters.
    Good for you bro...You are smarter than I, it took me a while to figure that one out and I did not think it was that easy. Congratulations…

666 2/3 meters. Draw a diagram of the route I took, and then think of it in terms of a pie chart. I walked exactly 3/4 of the way around the arena, so simply multiply the 500 meters I walked by 4/3 to get the answer.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Good for you bro...You are smarter than I, it took me a while to figure that one out and I did not think it was that easy. Congratulations…

666 2/3 meters. Draw a diagram of the route I took, and then think of it in terms of a pie chart. I walked exactly 3/4 of the way around the arena, so simply multiply the 500 meters I walked by 4/3 to get the answer.
    Doh multiplied by 5/4 instead of 4/3. Of course I'm really actually right, and you and all the questions are wrong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information