tren100 is offline Banned

test v.s Sus...what do u boys think?

i know that they are one in the same things only sus is a blend of test... i have however never takin sus? what do u guys prefer...what are the pro's/ con's and how many time does sus need to be shot a week for u to notice great gains?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Would this be your first cycle?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sustanon should be shot ED or EOD. People prefer enanthate as it only has 2 b shot every 4 days or so. IMO they are both good, and if you dont mind havin a jab ED or EOD then there is no reason for you not to use sus. Good luck

no this is not my first cycle.. i was just wondering about the chem.. does one work better then the other?? whats better for gains?

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    well..sust 250 as well as test E are long esters meaning they take longer to see gains, only about 3-4 weeks after 1st shot, where test Prop is a short ester and you'll see gains in 2 weeks**but you need to take Prop at ED or EOD!.its all up to you..TEST IS TEST and not one will put more gain on you than another...

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    do research on this topic man! just search "sustanon " and u will get tons or post where u can get your info! but just out of curiosity if this is not your first cycle I hope it is your second and if not you need to learn more before u shoot!

thanks

thanks for the info i am doing reseach now.. one thing?? what is the difference between frontloading and kickstarting?? how much do u need to frontload with test?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tren100
    thanks for the info i am doing reseach now.. one thing?? what is the difference between frontloading and kickstarting?? how much do u need to frontload with test?
    same thing...and it depends on what your experience is...

alright well i have done fina and prop and nova . clomid and i did the prop at 100 mg ed... so with that inmind what should i used to frontload test e?? and what the difference between frontloading and kickstarting?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    when someone says frontloading and kickstarting they mean the same thing. The idea is to get a faster acting test to begin your cycle, due to the longer acting ester ie. Test E taking a few weeks to kick in...prop, d-bol. a-bombs are all used for this purpose...

is there one thats more preferd over the others... is anadrols only used to kickstarting??? cuz i was planing on using them in a cycle for 4-6 weeks? depending one how much they **** me up haha

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I hear D-rols kill appitite..........not something you want on cycle trying to add mass.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Do research all those questions have been asked and answered a million times already,. good luck.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    when someone says frontloading and kickstarting they mean the same thing. The idea is to get a faster acting test to begin your cycle, due to the longer acting ester ie. Test E taking a few weeks to kick in...prop, d-bol. a-bombs are all used for this purpose...
    not the same...your definition is right for kickstarting..using prop,dbol ,anadrol ...etc,but frontloading is entirely different,there is a sticky posted by MIKEXXX on frontloading..in a nutshell it is taking your weekly dose,say 1g of test all in your 1st shot and then split your shots up from there if you were gonna run a gram a week.so you get your blood concentration levels up quickly to where it would normally take 4-5 weeks to get.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

thanks

thanks man thats what i thought... so u only do that the first week.. and that gets your blood levels to were they are suposed to be??

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Test vs. Sustanon

You will get more bang for your buck with Sustanon even though it will cost more than good ole enanthate . You should try it I think you will like it. Try stacking it with Anadrol for even better results.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Test/Sus

Sus is oil based so once a week is all you will have to inject it like any other oil based steroid unless you are using a higher weekly dose (over 500mg/wk) where you would need to inject twice a week.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    3-4 weeks to see gains isn't set in stone, I know people including myself who have waited 6-7 to really see the gains start to show through...

Thread Information