Thread: mg versus mg

SaTyR is offline Member

mg versus mg

Hello all ,

My question maybe sound stupid to some , but does 250mg of test P have the same strength as 250mg of test E . Test E takes much longer to kick in , but besides that 250mg of prop or 250mg of enanthate has the same strength? Correct ?

I ask this because my dealer asks the same prize for 10ml (100mg) of PROP as for 10ml (250mg) ENANTHATE

ripdtoshredz is offline Junior Member
    I'd have to look up the ester weights but I can tell you that mg for mg test prop has more useable test. Ther reason is that the longer acting the ester is the heavier the ester is. The ester adds weight to the hormone.

Now with that being said the difference is minimal between the 2. If it's a huge concern just add a little bit extra of the heavier ester to balance it out.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Hello all ,

My question maybe sound stupid to some , but does 250mg of test P have the same strength as 250mg of test E . Test E takes much longer to kick in , but besides that 250mg of prop or 250mg of enanthate has the same strength? Correct ?

I ask this because my dealer asks the same prize for 10ml (100mg) of PROP as for 10ml (250mg) ENANTHATE
    this is a great question. because i was wondering if 500mg of sust is the same as 500mg of a single ester

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Hello all ,

Same price for prop and enan? Well then I would say bend over. Prop should be around 1/2 the cost of enan.

Thread Information