Thread: Next cycle

MrDezel is offline Banned

Next cycle

Ok so I am almost done with my current cycle and have had pretty good gains for the most part.

After PCT I am takeing a few months off and then plan to hit up a nice small cycle starting mid January. I dont want anything crazy and don't want to spend much if any money so I was thinking of doing this cycle for some nice lean gains to get me ready for spring/summer

test e (leftover from current cycle so freebie*)-week 1-10 @ 500mg/week
    winny- week 5-10 @ 50mg/day
    farmera throughout
    PCT... yadda yadda yadda

how does that look? Now remember I dont want to spend much if any money so thats why I am not going for prop since i know if i stay really clean I will get just as good of lean gains with enathate.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good to me. just make sure that your diet is in check and your gains will be really lean

Ya so many people say prop prop prop for lean gains but its still test none the less so I figure through good diet and cardio I can cut up with it and some winny.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a similar cycle. it was with 250mg test e/week and then 50mg winny ED for the last few weeks. I had real good gains or should i say i leaned up just like i wanted. In fact i plan on doing the same one again in Jan. Just keep diet and cardio in check and looks good to me. good luck with it.

Definitely winny would keep your gains solid and lean, but i'd throw in fina and run it two weeks longer than the winny....you'll like the strength gains and thank me later.

sorry if that sounds confusing....i mean i would substitute some tren for the winny and run it 7-8 weeks

Ya I was contemplating fina but I want to keep it somewhat simple. My current stack is pretty big so I dont want to be going from one intense cycle to the next.

Thread Information