jetstardelux is offline New Member

Question research chemicals, for PCT of deca?

Does any one know what the best PCT is i can use from the anabolic review research website when on a deca cycle? It is the only access i have to PCT chemicals.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    A deca ONLY cycle? Very very bad... are you on it right now or not?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, no flame but you should not do a deca cycle. Perhaps you left it out of your post, but you need to run test with that deca, and a larger dose of it. Have you started that cycle yet? You need clomid for PCT and might want to get some nolva too. What are your stats?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Like the others bros said a deca only cycle is a VERY bad idea. Also, you might be needing some bromo if you did/on a deca only cycle because of the progesterone gyno it can cause. Good luck bro.

jetstardelux is offline New Member

my stats

Im thinking of doing dianabol 20mg a day 8 weeks, with deca for 10 weeks. Im 24, 60 kg. Training for a year. 5 times a week. A friend said that deca alone was fine for him. I read that deca and dianabol, is called a miracle stack???? Deca would also be run at a very low dose, 1ml a week. I just wanted to no what PCt to run, perhaps the morning after pill????

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstardelux
    Im thinking of doing dianabol 20mg a day 8 weeks, with deca for 10 weeks. Im 24, 60 kg. Training for a year. 5 times a week. A friend said that deca alone was fine for him. I read that deca and dianabol, is called a miracle stack???? Deca would also be run at a very low dose, 1ml a week. I just wanted to no what PCt to run, perhaps the morning after pill????
    That is the worst cycle I've ever heard in my life. Do research. A LOT MORE

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstardelux
    wow.

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    And to top it off he is only around 125lbs.

D-bol no more then 4 weeks, and no deca alone or at a dose as low as 200mg per week.

Research, research, research bro, I have been researching for almost a year now and I still haven't taken the plunge yet.

Fpot66

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    besides telling hin to research maby we should tell him why. Deca alone will **** you up. it shuts your system down hard. that is why you need the test. if you dont have any natural test you need to supplement it. with out it you will get limp dic and a alot of other probs. start reading here and ask a tone of questions, you will get it all sorted out. just dont rush

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    you cant blame him for being misinformed, sh*t even ar's deca profile claim's
    (The famous Dianabol / Deca stack results in a a fast and strong gain in muscle mass.)

http://www.steroid.com/32.php
    nothing against ar, ar is the best, but some stuff needs to be updated.

Thread Information