Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

I need a good lie

I cant do self injections, ive tried and tried and tried but no. I am in college now and i was thinking that i could bring my loaded needle to the nurses office and ask them to do it (GENIOUS!!!) i dont think that i should tell her ill be using test, so what should i tell them? i was thinking b12 (or b6 i forget which one gets injected) but either way what would the reason be for needing a vitamin injection?

>>Unless you guys know of another lie i can say, or just straight up tell her im using gear?

thanks for help!!!!

mma10 is offline New Member
    thats a stupid idea. they wont take that liability anyways. just stop beong a pvssy and do it yourself.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man no one can do a better injection than yourself. What is it that you cant handle about injecting yourself??? You need to learn!!! I dont know how your lie would hold up with the nurse.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'm sorry bro, but that's one of the dumbest ideas I've heard in a long while. Man up and shove that pin in your quad. THose are the easiest, you can watch it and insert it carefully and slowly. Aspirating is also easier.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Find a chick who is a nursing major. Shell want practice probably, so she can do em for you. Make sure shes hot so you can give her an injection as well

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that nurse will never give you a shot not knowing 100% whats in it. grow some balls and stick it in yourself. after a couple times its nothing. ive never felt pain from sticking a needel in me, so what are you scared of?

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Find a chick who is a nursing major. Shell want practice probably, so she can do em for you. Make sure shes hot so you can give her an injection as well
    ha thanks soldier.

>>i tried for 45 mins after my shower today and i couldnt do in glute so i switched needles and tried quad where i was unsuccessful. Im one of those people that looks the other way when giving blood or else ill pass out. I tried psyching myself up, but i couldnt pierce skin

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    AandF6969 was tellin me about shootin. He said breaking the skin is the hardest part. Once youre in its like butta. Once you do it for the first time it should be easier and easier.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    Just man up and do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlywintergreen75
    Just man up and do it yourself.
    its easier said then done.

>>should i just jamm it in instead? cause i thought your susposed to go slow

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    I do it all the time. Ease the tension before you inject by beating off or something. You don't have to go slow, but at the same time, you don't have to harpoon yourself either.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    ha thanks soldier.

>>i tried for 45 mins after my shower today and i couldnt do in glute so i switched needles and tried quad where i was unsuccessful. Im one of those people that looks the other way when giving blood or else ill pass out. I tried psyching myself up, but i couldnt pierce skin
    i'm sorry to say that your problem is all mental. you need to not psych your self but just relax and channel you mental thought. it is like over coming a mental challenge all humans can acheive there goals if they but their mind to it. sorry to soung like a old chineese man but its true. Or dont you just have a good work out buddy you can trust to do it.

I would say this is a weak problem! GOOD LUCK

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    In terms of liability, a nurse could be fired and loose their license if they do not document who is the student, what they are injecting and they cannot get a loaded injection, they have to see it and do it themselves. They are not stupid and know that they could kill someone that way (euthanasia).

There most be other students using gear, ask them, or go to the local Golds Gym, or something equivalent and I am sure they will do it for you.

In any case, I have worked with a lot of people who pass out when seeing blood etc. All that is in your mind, but it is still real. I would suggest that you use an empty siringe, or just the needdle and just stick yourself and watch as the needle goes in, don't put it in all the way and just use a flobby fat part of your body, or just pinch your skin on the side of your tigh near the knee (but not on your knee), that will help you dis-sensitize your psyche from the needle phobia. Depending where you live, you could also find a Chiropractor that practices NET (Neuro-emotional Therapy or technique) they will work with your body to loose the fear of passing out, or of seeing blood. A hypnotherapist could also help. In any case you may want to do a little research on why people have those phobias and you may be able to cure yourself from them, then you can do it with the real thing and inject yourself.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    After doing your first self inject, you will never want anyone to do it for you again. It's almost like a feeling of power and control. When I first did it, I aimed the pin where it needed to go in my glute, held it barely away from the skin, turned my head and just stuck it in quick. There was no pain at all, I didn't even think that the needle was in, seriously! After that it was smooth sailing.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    If you cant do it yourself make friends with someone from your gym ....ask him if he can pin you and if he doesnt laugh his a$$ off, then you're all set!!

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    yea just find a friend or a nursing major. but its like tying ur shoes, u can get someone else to do it 4 u but eventually u need to learn yourself. peace

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    or if u could find a diabetic friend.....

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Lie = "I have a 10 inch penis and I will give it to you hard if you give me this shot"

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to ur local med clinic and ask one of the cute medical assistants out to lunch then right before u go eat just say ".....and by the way, can u stick this needle in my ass?"

mtnfit is offline New Member
    Bro go NIKE on yourself, just do it.lol
    If you can get it done the first time you will have no trouble there after.

NOBODY wants to man up and say, "hey i don't like needles." you're one of the few that will on this board jantzen. i'm a p*ss with needles too and b/f i could stick myself i would have my g/f do it. she's in nursing and knows whats up. but what these guys say about piercing the skin is 100% correct. practice on an orange....then when you're ready, give it a nice swift stick and inject slowly, then its all good after that.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Good Lie = "I have a 10 inch penis and I will give it to you hard if you give me this shot"
    priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    NOBODY wants to man up and say, "hey i don't like needles." you're one of the few that will on this board jantzen. i'm a p*ss with needles too and b/f i could stick myself i would have my g/f do it. she's in nursing and knows whats up. but what these guys say about piercing the skin is 100% correct. practice on an orange....then when you're ready, give it a nice swift stick and inject slowly, then its all good after that.
    i dont feel like i have a problem aspirating, or letting someone else do it. I just cant pierce the skin and get that 1st one under my belt

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It hurts soooo goood! You will miss it when you go off cycle. (sickening but true IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It hurts soooo goood! You will miss it when you go off cycle. (sickening but true IMO)

sicko.....lmfao. these are the people i love

i wish i was that sick in the head

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I didn't used to be. I guess for me it was mandatory I'm 38 & on HRT (plus) and I wanted the best results with the least liver toxicity. I had been given options but I chose to stick myself. You will get used to it.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Why didn't I think of that?! haha

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlywintergreen75
    I do it all the time. Ease the tension before you inject by beating off or something. You don't have to go slow, but at the same time, you don't have to harpoon yourself either.
    That's too ****ed funny!!!!!

Daven is offline Junior Member
    I used to have problems doing it, I just cant stand watching it (even still) so when I have the needle to my skin, i look away, and push, then im fine. Works pretty well for me.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Just go hang out at a bar or at a gym where theres a bunch of dudes that are a lot bigger than you. Then get pissed because youre not that big and go home and do it.

Rusty_Needles is offline New Member
    www.spotinjections.com

If you must, just get anybody to stick it in....it does'nt have to be a nurse. However, doing it yourself is by far the easiest. A few tips for you....

1. Take a pain killer 30 minutes before the injection.
    2. A few minutes before the injection, numb the area with an ice-pack (or a bag of peas). This will make the area so numb you won't even feel the injection.

Good Luck!

Jantzen... just lift up your skirt and stick yourself. I also heard tampons were on sale at walmart, maybe you should check it out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, trust me when I say this. I was the biggest pussy when it came to injections. My first cycle and part of my 2nd, I had to have a chick do it. Well, once I couldn't see her anymore, I had no choice but to do it myself. The best way to do it is to do it slowly. Trying to dart yourself is so much harder mentally. I say for the first couple of times, drink a little. get buzzed. You will be more relaxed. sit down and do your quad. Just push the needle in slowly. Once it breaks the skin, it will slide right in. Now, I can't wait for injection day. Its a piece of cake. We've all been there.

I know U can do it bro!!!!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i'll come shoot it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by kc
    i'll come shoot it for ya
    i don't see how you can turn that down

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Jantzen... just lift up your skirt and stick yourself. I also heard tampons were on sale at walmart, maybe you should check it out.

lol, well see how you do when you gotta stick yourself bro!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO no offense but thats the dumbest idea ive ever heard. just find a friend, whether a boy or girl, to just do it for you. but you cant really have them do it 2/3 times a week. best would be to just suck it up and shoot it. :]

lnaturaul is offline Banned
    grow some balls and dot or grow some balls and grow naturaullyu

Quote Originally Posted by lnaturaul
    grow some balls and dot or grow some balls and grow naturaullyu
    GROW SOME BALLS?...bro you don't even juice. where do u get off telling someone who's about to jab themselves with metal to grow balls?

??

Quit posting and go order some cell tech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information