Thread: clomid

Stephan is offline Associate Member

clomid

I have been taking 200mg of deca for the past 7 weeks...I dont really feel any difference, I just started takinf tes e at 500mg a week. I am taking the tes e on tuesday then the deca on wed then the other tes e on thursday... Im not sure if i should take novalex and clomid or if i can take just novalex any sugg? also should i see any diff from taking 200mg of deca for 7 weeks should i be able to see any results in 7 weeks or do i need to wait for the tes e to kick in...this is my first cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle looks a mess.

Both the enan and deca should be injected at minimum 2 times per week. You should have started the test when you started the deca also. Nolva should have been started when you started the cycle at 20mg ED.........

what???

ok well im still going to continue my cycle...so will it not do me anygood to take the clomid...and what do u mean inject 2wice a week should i inject 500mg of tes e at one time or two shots at 250mg right after another what to do???

system admin is offline Owner
    How old are you? What are you stats?

Bc

im 20 and this is my first cycle...I understand i came off on a wrong start i should have taken the tes e at the same time a started the deca but i didnt..And i havent taken novalex either...is it to late for me to take novalex and is my cycle too messed up??will I see any results or have I wasted my cycle?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    you're not going to see much, if any, gains from taking deca alone for 7 weeks. You kinda messed this up but it can be saved. How much deca do you have left and how much test is left as well? As for the Nolvadex and Clomid. Since this is your first cycle and you're probably not sure if you are prone to gyno yet. I would start taking the Nolva 20mgs everyday (ED) and continue it into your PCT. Save the Clomid for your PCT.

dumblucky is offline Member
    I dont think 200mg of deca a week would do much for ya bro
    thats prolly why you havent seen or felt any diffrently
    I owuld say 4oomg aweek is the min

Thread Information