Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Top ten reasons you should not use AAS (add your own)

10) You just wanna get buffed up for a weekend trip to the beach.

9) You believe that AAS is muscle in a vial.
    (Sorry - the quality of your physique is determined by
    #1 Genetics, #2 Diet, #3 Workout, #4 Drugs

8) You are 30 years old and have worked out for 10 years have weighed 155# all your life and even with a great diet and good workout you cannot gain 10 pounds.
    (Save your money & effort for something more productive)

7) You don't like doing research.
    (Sure - go ahead do your gram/wk of Deca only cycle. You thought that up all by yourself? - WOW )

6) You cant afford to buy all your cycle, ancillaries and PCT at one time.
    (No flame on this one but you will just waste what little money you have and give yourself a lot of sides.)

5) You dont have the discipline to stick to a diet.
    (see #4)

4) You cant give up your booze or coke for 12 weeks.
    (Quit kidding yourself - you just dont want it bad enuf. Go do something you really *want* to do like drink and snort coke or eat fast food). You are as bad chain smokers who cant go 5 minutes without a cigarrete. A pitiful display of addiction and lack of willpower)

3) You still live with your parents.
    (You are prob. too young anyway. Grow up, move away then think about AAS.)

2) *Edited* to Can't get permission/consent of spouse. Your relationship with spouse should be more important than getting big)

1) You are afraid of needles.
    (Please find a nice non-contact sport like golf)
    Last edited by UrbanDawg; 08-17-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    2) You have to first ask your wife// gf// bf// live in for permission.
    (Dont get me started)

Disagree here. I think it is your responsibily to inform your SO on your decision to use AS.

D

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree with Diesels disagreement!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Disagree here. I think it is your responsibily to inform your SO on your decision to use AS.

D
    noted.. perhaps should be stated as can't get consensus from SO

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    noted.. perhaps should be stated as can't get consensus from SO

Agree on that.

D

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Agreed!! Besides, bringing illegal substances into your parent's house is downright disrespectful!

peace,

ttgb

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, the wife,bf gf or whatever should be told the truth IMO. I cannot fathom not having my wife know sneaking around like I was in grade school smoking butts. It's best to educate them on responsible use.

John88Test is offline Member
    whats she doesnt know wont hurt her...lol

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    11) You've only been working out for a few years. If you havent built at least 25 pounds of solid muscle naturally, don't do steroids because you are still a weightlifting novice.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    11) You've only been working out for a few years. If you havent built at least 25 pounds of solid muscle naturally, don't do steroids because you are still a weightlifting novice.
    I agree here. . .

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Dont do steroids if you HAVENT USED THE SEARCH BUTTON ON TOP. research research research. after all, why would you ever put chemicals into your body that you dont know about

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    whats she doesnt know wont hurt her...lol
    But it might hurt you if she doesn't know

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    12 you think getting big will make you like yourself. ( If you dont like you now you wont be happy with the 200 lb you either)

13- muscles won't get you laid, that takes personality.

1438) You want to use test because you saw how much of a confident hardass it made your friend, and you want to be a bully too dangit.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    14) Coming off is the biggest bitch in the world. If you can't take the downfall of coming off, don't bother going on.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    15) Being on the sauce can have a very big impact on your everyday life in terms of sleeping, eating, socializing and not being able to do as many things as you would like too. IE...go out with your friends and get smashed or even go out consistantly with your woman to eat out.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    About telling girls or my girlfreind about steroid use . Nope not a chance. Im way smarter than that. Testosterone = enemy as far as women are concerned. If you tell your girl you are taking steroids you will never win an argument. It will always be your and azzhole because your on that sh!t!!!! Girls dont even like the idea of guys taking supplements. Im not worry about them letting me do anything. I just dont want to hear about it. I just read a post about a girl destroying a guys entire stash. I wouldnt have a women like that.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    About telling girls or my girlfreind about steroid use. Nope not a chance. Im way smarter than that. Testosterone= enemy as far as women are concerned. If you tell your girl you are taking steroids you will never win an argument. It will always be your and azzhole because your on that sh!t!!!! Girls dont even like the idea of guys taking supplements. Im not worry about them letting me do anything. I just dont want to hear about it. I just read a post about a girl destroying a guys entire stash. I wouldnt have a women like that.
    I tend to agree here, even though in a perfect world we should all tell our significant other about our gear use, in reality (i know from experiance) every thing you do wrong from that point after will be attributed to the gear You don't take out the garbage -- you're on too much gear; you don't remember to pick up the milk -- gear is making you stupid; you don't agree w/ your wife that you really do need more fluffy pillows on your bed than there already is -- gear is at fault because you're really a fuffy pillow lover deep down

I would not share it with a typical GF, I think we're talking someone you are married to or live with a SIGNIFGANT other not just an other.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    16 - If your planning to do a "Oral Only" cycle!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    17. - If you're doing it because you want to boost your ego.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    #18.. it will shrink your dick.. or make it larger.. one of the two..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

not2bigyet is offline Member
    About telling girls or my girlfreind about steroid use. Nope not a chance. Im way smarter than that. Testosterone= enemy as far as women are concerned. If you tell your girl you are taking steroids you will never win an argument. It will always be your and azzhole because your on that sh!t!!!! Girls dont even like the idea of guys taking supplements. Im not worry about them letting me do anything. I just dont want to hear about it. I just read a post about a girl destroying a guys entire stash. I wouldnt have a women like that.
    I agree when it comes to never winning a fight. Even if I have solid evidence as to why i'm right, and try to argue my point, the conversation always changes to, "your an a$$hole, you have to stop taking that sh*t!" For some reason I dont think saying "your an a$$hole, stop getting your period!" would help the situation though

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    #19 - You will cry like a little bitch if you get arrested with juice.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    20) You are under 21 and therfore most likely havent finished both growing and physically maturing no matter how mature you think you are. Why mess with your hormones when thay are at the highest point they will ever naturally be in your life?

Your too lazy to train hard, diet right for years. You think its a shortcut to get big. You think you've paid your dues because you've gained a little bit and have been lifting for awhile. You won't admit that your too lazy to make sacrifieces to gain,but yet you think you can just shoot urself and gain because steroids "make you big". You train like a little girl and use puny weight and read flex mag and do the workouts in there and wonder why u dont look like coleman.

Your uneducated. You think it will make you hard,but in reality it shows your weak. If you dont wanna do sh*t right without steroids,then im sure your going to be wasting your money with them. Start steroids before your maxing your potential out that way you can spend more $$$ later down the road to gain a few lbs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agree to some extent......

1) only live with my parents because i choose not to rent an apartment...... i'm in the process of saving for a house.....

2) my father uses juice and both parents know i do - so im doing nothing behind their back.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Dont do em unless uve reached ur natural genetic max, eg after 2 yrs of hardcore trainin, u av gained loads, but avent gained 4 a while.

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Dont do em unless uve reached ur natural genetic max, eg after 2 yrs of hardcore trainin, u av gained loads, but avent gained 4 a while.
    Bro 2 years isnt long enough you cant even hope to have tried all the things that might or might not work for you in 2 years..but I definatly agree about the natural genetic max part.

and going back to an earlier post muscles WILL get you laid not as much as muscles with personality but I have seen some completly non talkin no brain no personality guys get some ONLY because they the were juiced up.
    Last edited by justaname; 08-17-2004 at 10:11 PM.

There's no such thing as genetic limit. Gene doping my friends, gene doping.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

well I just told my girl, and we spent time together viewing this site. She was concerned, but I had to be open with her and all she wanted to know what I was into and what i did with my life on a daily basis. Once I explained to her what i knew and all the informative people her she had some what of a sign of relief. She is still concerned, but she understands that I have a knowledge and understand of what I am doing and who I can come to if needed. She didnt freak out or raise hell! She even watched me shoot some HCG in th AM and later on before bed she watched me take my anavar , nolva and do my prop, masteron injection. I tried to get her to do it, but that is going to take some time.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dumblucky is offline Member
    Yea go ahead and tell your gf about your gear ....then when youi guys get in a fight and she calls the cops , she can tell all about your gear and you can take it with you to JAIL

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    #22 Don't use aas if you really believe that you will only run just one (1) cycle.

#23 Don't run aas if you want to run deca by itself or something other than test your first time (sounds a little harsh but we'll keep it on the list)

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I tend to agree here, even though in a perfect world we should all tell our significant other about our gear use, in reality (i know from experiance) every thing you do wrong from that point after will be attributed to the gear You don't take out the garbage -- you're on too much gear; you don't remember to pick up the milk -- gear is making you stupid; you don't agree w/ your wife that you really do need more fluffy pillows on your bed than there already is -- gear is at fault because you're really a fuffy pillow lover deep down

Well said. And have to admit that your examples (garbage, milk, and fluffy pillows) are perfect examples. LMAO

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=usualsuspect]#22 Don't use aas if you really believe that you will only run just one (1) cycle.

One cycle huh what’s that? LOL

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    There's no such thing as genetic limit. Gene doping my friends, gene doping.
    Lol yeh, i wish theyd hurry up with this gene dopin, so we can all get huge, fast with no sides. Ne1 else hear bout that baby born with no myostat gene, i envy that little b******, he better decide to b a bodybuilder.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    D
    I agree with Diesels disagreement! It is my life. I want to live how I like to live. If she doesn't like roids she could get out of my hose.

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    ##don't use juice if you think it will make you a better fighter... might just get that A$$ whooped.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    To tell you the truth I personally would like to have a GF or wife that could handle me telling them anything. The time I was younger and partied I told girls that what I did was who I am and if they dont like that they dont like me. Thats works great with 16 y/o girls but once you in your twentys that stops being effective.

I personally wouldnt have a girl that ran her mouth all the time or someone that would break my gear if they found it. Ive had one like that and when it was all done neither one of us had anything left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information