JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Cycle # 4, in the planning stage

Its getting to be that time again. I'm seriously considering #4, but I'm sure what i want to run yet. In my past cycles i have ran Test Enth, Test Prop, Tren , Deca , EQ, Provirion. I love Tren and I think that I will always include it in any cycle I run. I'm 25 and 5'7, the heaviest I've weighed was 210-215. Right now I am around 190. I had to drop over 15lbs after my last cycle, for a future job realted reason. However I now have several months until this job can begin, and I would like to gain back the weight/strenght I lost. Everyone keeps telling me I look the same but i feel different , (you guys know what I mean). I was thinking of Running Test Enth for about 12 weeks at 750mgs/week. I was then planning on running Tren Ace for weeks 2-12 at 75mgs/day. I swore I would never use 17aa orals, but I was wondering if throwing in some d-bol at 30-40mgs/ day for weeks 1-4, wouldn't be such a bad idea. Also I have some unsed Winny, that I was contemplating using at 50mgs EOD in weeks 8-12. What do you guys think, all input is welcome. Oh and of course Anti-E's and PCT will be used.

I know everyone is facinated with DaBull's banning, but can we all get back to bussiness as an educational steroid forum. Bump please.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Sorry no experience here.. but could you share why you love Tren ? I'm looking at it for my 2nd cycle.

jesse_james is offline Member
    youll need to take the winstrol ed for a better effect, and for longer than 4 weeks, also y not add sum EQ or deca to the mix?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I know everyone is facinated with DaBull's banning, but can we all get back to bussiness as an educational steroid forum. Bump please.
    Exactly! FUK da Bull sh!ttter! I don't care if the guy is a human steroid encyclopedia or not. he has no character, and is a smart ass in most of his topic replies anyway. i'm glad this pri!ck is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Sorry no experience here.. but could you share why you love Tren? I'm looking at it for my 2nd cycle.
    Tren is so versitile it's unreal. You can use it for anything, cutting, bulking, whatever. Tren transformed my body like no other steriod ever has. It is IMO the best steriod (not counting Test) out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    youll need to take the winstrol ed for a better effect, and for longer than 4 weeks, also y not add sum EQ or deca to the mix?
    I was tinking about adding EQ, I wont throw in Deca b/c it is generally agreed, that it is not wise to run two Progesterone steriods at once.

Any other input?.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I think your tren would be a little too long, let drop it to 8 weeks and not 10, its very toxic to the liver VERY. I love it myself bu t would not run it over 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I think your tren would be a little too long, let drop it to 8 weeks and not 10, its very toxic to the liver VERY. I love it myself bu t would not run it over 8 weeks.
    Tren is not Liver toxic at all(at least no more than any other injectable). It is often Rumored to be Kidney toxic, but even that is largely unsubstaniated and false. I've run Tren for 10 weeks before, and I never encountered any problems. Many people on this board have used Tren for 12 weeks or more(bdtr ran it for like 26!) and were fine also.

Thread Information