Thread: Prop-ed or eod

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

Prop-ed or eod

Has anyone had success with Prop eod or is it much more effective ed. I have done the research and the half life is longer than a day. So i dont see why it wouldnt be totally effective 100mg eod. input would be appreciated...

Jackt23 is offline Member
    if shot ed, it stays more stable in your system...rather then eod when its coming down and going up....ive only ran ed but ive heard eod isnt as effective....just my .02

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    For myself ED if you can handle the injects daily. Many use EOD with results as long as everything else is in order.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    Has anyone had success with Prop eod or is it much more effective ed. I have done the research and the half life is longer than a day. So i dont see why it wouldnt be totally effective 100mg eod. input would be appreciated...
    yeah ed for sure! huge difference with me bro. i have done it both ways! not as irritable, less sides and better gains... if you dont want to ed then go with test e

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You make the call, but here is what I have to say.

Idealy you want your body to achieve as much of a balance as possible. The less fluctuation you have in your hormones the better off you are in all regards. Thus if you want the smoothest run on a cycle with less side effects you want to keep hormone fluctuations to a minimum.

In knowing how to keep those blood concentration levels constant you have to know about esters and their half lifes in the blood. Which you've already done. However, just because it's half life is longer than a day doesn't mean that it's wise to shoot every other day. It's sort of like rounding down or rounding up. Which is closer...

Since prop has such a fast acting ester, you should round down and it would behoove you to shoot every day.

Thread Information